let this thread die (NYK)

The point of getting CP3, would be to pair him with Melo and Stat.. that trade is stupid

Now I would def do the sign and trade for Tyson. We are only offering 1mill less than the warriors
On a team with two stars.

I said it since last yr I would love Grant Hill here.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Ok, just saw Tyson to the Knicks on twitter and I cam right here. I can live without Billups chucking up shots at the end of games and like others said, paves the way for Nash to come here next year.

This squad is a championship contender and undoubtedly the 2nd best team in the East now. We would scrub the bulls in a series.

What?
laugh.gif

When did Tyson Chandler turn into Hakeem Olajuwon?
No, but he was the 2nd best play on the current champions.  There are about 6 good center in the league, you need one of those guys to win, basketball is still one in the paint.

And No to trading Amar'e for Paul. Amar'e was the guy who started this, it wouldn't feel right if he wasn't there this season when we are finally ready to contend.

Well I just had a thought.

Sign and Trade Tyson and Billups. (This is actually stupid of Dallas but wateva ill take it)
Trade Turiaf
Pray that Baron Davis is cut from CLE

Tyson
Amare
Melo
Hill
B. Davis

or is this not too realistic ?

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

The point of getting CP3, would be to pair him with Melo and Stat.. that trade is stupid

Now I would def do the sign and trade for Tyson. We are only offering 1mill less than the warriors
On a team with two stars.

I said it since last yr I would love Grant Hill here.
Let CP3 go to the lakers,  makes this season very interesting
happy.gif

"daldridgetnt Sources confirm free agent forward Tayshaun Prince re-signing with Pistons for four years, $27M. Yahoo! first reported."

Prince is a fool for this one. Detriot aint going NOwhere.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Ok, just saw Tyson to the Knicks on twitter and I cam right here. I can live without Billups chucking up shots at the end of games and like others said, paves the way for Nash to come here next year.

This squad is a championship contender and undoubtedly the 2nd best team in the East now. We would scrub the bulls in a series.

What?
laugh.gif

When did Tyson Chandler turn into Hakeem Olajuwon?
No, but he was the 2nd best play on the current champions.  There are about 6 good center in the league, you need one of those guys to win, basketball is still one in the paint.

And No to trading Amar'e for Paul. Amar'e was the guy who started this, it wouldn't feel right if he wasn't there this season when we are finally ready to contend.

I agree.

But if this signing happens who's gonna be the starting PG for the Knicks since it looks like Billups will be gone if this goes down? Is Douglas a viable replacement for Billups at that position? How is the bench gonna look?

Chandler is a good signing for the Knicks granted he can stay healthy but I don't see him as the final piece for the Knicks to be championship contenders as he was with the Mavericks. The Knicks still have some holes.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

"daldridgetnt Sources confirm free agent forward Tayshaun Prince re-signing with Pistons for four years, $27M. Yahoo! first reported."

This is the Knicks thread, not the NBA thread...

We need Hill still that's undoubtedly needed. But look at the PG's on the last group of champions.

washed up Kidd, washed up Derek Fisher, not yet good Rondo. You really don't need a good PG to win a chip, Douglas is no worse than Mario Chalmers. PG is the most overrated position in terms of its necessity to the team on the NBA level. Iits great if you have a superstar there but its not detrimental if you don't.

Another year another stupid rumor the Knicks are involved in. Tradi Stoudemire for CP3 is nothing more than a sideways move.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

why are u posting this here ?
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

I personally thimk thats all speculation.

Im not down with trading Amare, unless........maybe.... If Dwight is in return

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Well, CP3 to the Lake Show apparently so that ends all that talk.

What's the deal
its just talks not done. and it probably wont be done. the lakers never get deals done if they are talked about before. they gotta come out of nowhere like the gasol trade. so i wouldnt worry too much

eek.gif
So much info in the past 10 pages. WOW

If we can't resign Shawne I'm fine with it. Hurts to see him go but we aint offering multiple years to him or more money.

G. Hill here is great. IMO it'd improve our backcourt.

Props to whoever is running things in our FO to manage to even become the front runners for Tyson. Just happy hearing it. Cuz I been saying we're not gonna be able to get a legit C. Tyson gives us what we need, just gotta stay healthy. Not mad at losing Chompsy or Turiaf. I believe we could get to the finals with Amar'e-Melo-Tyson-Hill-*insert pg*

As for this Amar'e for CP3 talk. I'm dismissing it. That's honestly not making us better and it's ******ed. Improve at the 1 and downgrade at the 4. Plus it's wild disrespectful imo.

Would love Nash here now more than later if these other deals go down. See if we can work another trade with PHX for him.

I see the idea of trading Amar'e is ruffling some feathers here
laugh.gif
. Hell, I say do it. Sign Chandler, and trade him for CP3. You solve your guard problem and you have chemistry between Chandler and CP3. Add that to the scoring punch with Carmelo, and you are taking steps in the right direction. Chandler brings more of a defensive presence than Amar're anyway. With that core, other players will want to come to the Knicks. Why are y'all so attached to Amar'e anyway? He was grossly overpaid and has already peaked in a Knick uniform. Might as well convert that contract into something more valuable while you can.

73fd0e0edb961364bc4b811c82c79b3c.jpg

Bittersweet as *!@*. If we miss out on CP3 to get Tyson, I can't be too mad, and I think that frontcourt contends immediately.

But to trade Amar'e is so coldblooded. Sue me. Amare's my favorite Knick with that turnstile defense. And to trade big for small after finally getting a center...

Where's Donnie? Can someone please get Donnie here so I can stop worrying.

[h3]Knicks Close To $58M Deal For Chandler[/h3]
Dec 08, 2011 3:04 PM EST

Chandler_Tyson_dal_110527.jpg

The Knicks are nearing completion on a deal with Tyson Chandler worth $58 million over four seasons.

After their efforts to trade for Chris Paul stalled, sources say the Knicks intensified their efforts to sign Chandler.

In order to sign Chandler, the Knicks will need either amnesty or trade Chauncey Billups.

The Warriors were previously in the market for Chandler, but they are all but out of the running.

ViaAdrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo! Sports

Read more:http://basketball.realgm..../217156/Knicks_Close_To_$58M_Deal_For_Chandler#ixzz1fyZ8gwY9

Were not trading Amare guys that just more media hogwash. Turiaf would probably be dealt for someone like Andre Miller , Ramon Sessions , etc. According to Hahn Jamal Tinsley could come in and our PG rotation could be Douglas , Shump , Jamal in any order.

Berger actually said due to the new CBA rules the Knicks could find a way to make Chris Paul to NY work even if we get Chandler

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Wow @ offering Amar'e for CP3.
30t6p3b.gif
Lawd. if this happens, i'm gonna have to hand in my Knicks fancard.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^ Is that all it would take?
laugh.gif
. I handed in mine years ago man. It's horrendous.

Originally Posted by arrjae2

[h3]Knicks Close To $58M Deal For Chandler[/h3]
Dec 08, 2011 3:04 PM EST

Chandler_Tyson_dal_110527.jpg

The Knicks are nearing completion on a deal with Tyson Chandler worth $58 million over four seasons.

After their efforts to trade for Chris Paul stalled, sources say the Knicks intensified their efforts to sign Chandler.

In order to sign Chandler, the Knicks will need either amnesty or trade Chauncey Billups.

The Warriors were previously in the market for Chandler, but they are all but out of the running.

ViaAdrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo! Sports

Read more:http://basketball.realgm..../217156/Knicks_Close_To_$58M_Deal_For_Chandler#ixzz1fyZ8gwY9
pimp.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
at the same time.
That contract doe.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom