let this thread die (NYK)

Ok, just saw Tyson to the Knicks on twitter and I cam right here. I can live without Billups chucking up shots at the end of games and like others said, paves the way for Nash to come here next year.

This squad is a championship contender and undoubtedly the 2nd best team in the East now. We would scrub the bulls in a series.

Damn mark Cuban is really gonna let chandler walk smh hope he comes but not getting my hopes up

Get ready for Phil Jack and the triangle next season
happy.gif

Tyson Chandler is a star in a big man deficient league. He can give us a much needed down low presence for years to come. Though I'd like to get him for cheaper it is what it is. We've known for a long time that we need a solid big man and it's only so long that you can look out at a sparse nba big man landscape and keep convincing yourself that something will come. We may not get another opportunity. If the move is there I think we gotta make it.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Ok, just saw Tyson to the Knicks on twitter and I cam right here. I can live without Billups chucking up shots at the end of games and like others said, paves the way for Nash to come here next year.

This squad is a championship contender and undoubtedly the 2nd best team in the East now. We would scrub the bulls in a series.

oh god

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

billups didnt want to be here to begin with so good #riddens..

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein

Now to see if Knicks elect to put Amare Stoudemire in trade proposals to New Orleans for CP3. Sources say it's one option Knicks considering

srs?

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein

Now to see if Knicks elect to put Amare Stoudemire in trade proposals to New Orleans for CP3. Sources say it's one option Knicks considering

srs?
head about this, but it's like what's the damn point? i def wouldn't be on board for this move

I'd rather not use the amnesty just yet. As mentioned earlier, S&T with Dallas and Billups would be
pimp.gif

edit:

stevekylerNBA Steve Kyler

RT @WojYahooNBA: Knicks have privately assured if they trade Billups instead amnesty on him, he's destined for a "good team." Dallas?

I DO NOT WANT TONEY FLOATER WITH MY EYES CLOSED INTO 3 DEFENDERS FROM THE FOUL LINE DOUGLAS AS OUR STARTING PG / Frustration.

Not to excited about trading Amar'e for CP3 if that indeed is what the ultimate plan is here. Although we're talking about two guys who could be playing on one leg each in 2 years.....

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

Not to excited about trading Amar'e for CP3 if that indeed is what the ultimate plan is here. Although we're talking about two guys who could be playing on one leg each in 2 years.....

How the hell does that trade even work

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

What?
laugh.gif

When did Tyson Chandler turn into Hakeem Olajuwon?

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein

srs?

laugh.gif
 This franchise is a joke if we trade Amar'e

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

if we trade Amare for CP3, this organization can go to hell.

Word He was our heart and soul last year. He gave us swagger and added that "umph" now we want to trade him? If this goes Down NYK as a whole Can SMD.

if the knicks trade my fav player [amare] i will be done with this team and thus become a heat/lakers fan.

Back
Top Bottom