let this thread die (NYK)

The more i think about it, we should probably demote D'antoni to the assistant offensive coach (as in assistant to the actual offensive coach, so the assistants assitant) and promote Woodson to head coach.

^I would say never mind that, it's really one of the most simple minded comments i've ever seen. You'd think the NBA wasn't a business.

The Lakers outmatch us in many positions so putting this entire game on J Lin would be unfair. Landry matches up terribly against Kobe, Tyson can contain Bynum as much as any center, Jeffries might be able to contain Pau as well on the defensive end, but offensively Pau's length and speed will give Jared problems. That just means that Shump will have to guard Artest which is not a good matchup for us. I'm not saying I expect us to lose because expecting your team to lose is a loser mentality, but I'm not gonna be like "Damn we lost? Jeremy Lin ain't +!*#"

Yeah definitely. Lin needs to work on his floater because against guys like Bynum, if you stop short of the rim and throw that floater up, you can take away the shot blocking ability of a guy like Bynum. But if you go down the paint trying to lay it up right at the rim over two 7 footers, you're not gonna be successful very often.

side note. Lakers are only -3 vs. Knicks? I know it's their back to back, but Knicks are without their stars and when's the last time Lakers lost in ny?. Vegas bought into linsanity, too? Lol

Lin is gonna be facing both the best backcourt defense and frontcourt defense he's seen so far...gonna be interesting.

And man, I wish I had a real poster of this....cold
laugh.gif

tumblr_lz57jliT4X1qlhlsmo1_500.jpg

Just wanted to stop by and ask some of you that hoop at at LaGaurdia..
..any chance we can put together some pick-up games with us #NT family in April possibly?

PM me if needed!

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Lin is gonna be facing both the best backcourt defense and frontcourt defense he's seen so far...gonna be interesting.

And man, I wish I had a real poster of this....cold
laugh.gif

tumblr_lz57jliT4X1qlhlsmo1_500.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn they took it there. This is nice.

laugh.gif
@ BDiddy as the invisible ninja

i think you guys are going to win but lin will be shut down. if that makes sense.

they will probably throw kobe on lin and do the rondo defense.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

..any chance we can put together some pick-up games with us #NT family in April possibly?

PM me if needed!
I'm down.

*Looks at Los, Fresh, Mez, Penny, "#NT" *
nerd.gif

It's been a while.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i think you guys are going to win but lin will be shut down. if that makes sense.

Lol, you have zero faith in your team? Who do we have that's guarding Kobe? You do realize he loves playing us IN MSG.
grin.gif

PM me if needed!

nerd.gif

kobe always goes off in MSG. fields gonna pick up 2 quick fouls trying to guard him

that poster is amazing

Originally Posted by DMan14

side note. Lakers are only -3 vs. Knicks? I know it's their back to back, but Knicks are without their stars and when's the last time Lakers lost in ny?. Vegas bought into linsanity, too? Lol
laugh.gif
 Word, thought the same thing this morning when I saw the spread.  Let's see if he can make some jumpers once those screens start getting undercut.  I'll be more than happy if I turn out to be wrong about this kid. 

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

PM me if needed!
I'm down.

nerd.gif

It's been a while.

nerd.gif
smokin.gif
Coming out of retirement for this.

I can play all year round. You "kids" have to worry about school and what not.

And @ Mark Antony - D'Antoni finally has a PG that can run the offense. Let him cook. I've backed D'Antoni since say one. Give him the pieces and the is successful. Let him cook.

PM me if needed!
I'm down.

nerd.gif

It's been a while.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Lol, you have zero faith in your team? Who do we have that's guarding Kobe? You do realize he loves playing us IN MSG.
grin.gif

its a back to back and we just played OT. players gonna be tired and every team plays the lakers tough
our big 3 all played over 40 minutes yesterday. kobe played 43... you see how putrid our bench is? lol dead last in ppg

If Lin continues to play the pick n roll like he has, by the end of the month Amare will be top 5 in scoring for the month of February.

As long as he gives Stoudemire the ball not too close and not too far from the rim, he will be good. I hope they develop some kind of chemistry when he comes back

Originally Posted by diceloveme

PM me if needed!
I'm down.

nerd.gif

It's been a while.

nerd.gif
smokin.gif

Coooooool.

If everything goes smooth from now til than, I'll be bringing my boy with me. He produces for Chip tha Ripper, Kid Cudi, MGK, etc. He's nice too, dude can ball.

Let's try and keep this going, see if Henz is down too
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

PM me if needed!
I'm down.

nerd.gif

It's been a while.

nerd.gif
smokin.gif

*Knicks PA system* "Lets-Get-It"

*Edit*

Look at Los....Look at him....

Back