let this thread die (NYK)

Melo's gonna come back and @@@# everything up IMO
laugh.gif

He cant stand to see someone else getting his shine.

Originally Posted by NooEra

laugh.gif

I disagree.. I think what's most important to everyone is winning games.. before we had absolutely no point so he was forcing a lot of bad chemistry on the offense with iso and such.. but stat was playing like a bum too.. with Lin penetrating right now though and some good practices.. I know dudes will put it together.. winning in NY gets you more love than stats.

Knicks in a Position to Keep Lin
By HOWARD BECK

Richard Perry/The New York Times
Jeremy Lin scored 38 points against the Lakers on Friday night.
From the moment that Jeremy Lin began his extraordinary streak, Knicks fans have had two nagging thoughts: Can he keep it up? And can we keep him?

Knicks fans can relax.

Lin has answered the first question convincingly, stringing together four fantastic performances over seven days. The answer to the second question is an unqualified yes.

Lin will be a restricted free agent this summer, meaning that the Knicks can match any offer he receives without respect to the salary cap. So if the Knicks want to keep him in July, they have every means to do so.

The Knicks also own Lin’s “early-Bird

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Start Lin instead of that bum Davis!!!

Son prob thought hes gonna shut the thread down with this one right before he hit reply.Ayo proph throw duke on top of the fan list with a gold star next to his name for this brilliant suggestion
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

We still need Baron, don't get it twisted. Lin is young and still getting his legs underneath him for the pacing of an NBA game. Son's huffing and puffing at the end of games. Letting Baron ease his way back as the back-up PG is perfect for the both of them.

The only worry we should truly have when Melo and Amare get back is defense. Jared and Tyson has turned into a good defensive combo. I know they'll both make the effort though. And when Jorts comes back, we can even slide Amare to the Center spot from time to time and create even more spacing for him and Melo, and give Lin another guy at the arc to drive and dish too.

Hopefully.

Baron davis is in bad shape right now.
Lin starts, B.Davis off the bench.its that easy.

By the way, we dont need nash, we have a younger, cheaper, nash-type player.

I agree Baron Davis coming back makes it even sweeter, because Bibby backing up Lin off the bench is not cutting it. I think B.D. will help our depth a lot.

Add Jorts when he gets back.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

That must be Melo's twin on the bench then jumping up and down with excitement and gathering the team at half court for a "1,2,3 Knicks!" chantPats lost. Deal with it

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

laugh.gif

That must be Melo's twin on the bench then jumping up and down with excitement and gathering the team at half court for a "1,2,3 Knicks!" chantPats lost. Deal with it

He mad.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

laugh.gif

He mad.
laugh.gif

Damn I didn't know Ashanti was there last night
Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Remember when everyone hated the bench. Guess what is winning the Knicks games right now
Bench is still pretty much trash, don't get it twisted. It's just Pringles finally started playing Novak and he threw a hail mary with Lin so that's basically signing 2 new guys all over again. Plus he made the Shump the 6th guy to come off the bench cuz he was starting before Lin. Bibby is still a corpse, Walker is still a bum, TD is still the bum of bums. Fields still aint a good shooter for somebody playing @ sg.

Most importantly, he benched TD. Lin's play imo has only greatly helped Tyson, Jeffries (who is starting for STAT) and Fields. Novak has been our consistent off the bench scorer. I'm sure Jeffries will keep up his defensive intensity off the bench he hasn't been much of a problem unless he takes ill advised shots (but those shots do give him confidence to take it in and get fouled), we gotta ease Josh back in, etc.

Don't think we can't improve. We still need another shooter and for Baron to come back so Bibby and TD see NO playing time AT ALL. If we get JR hopefully Walker never sees pt either.

Knicks finally hit the jackpot! We got luck on our side.

David Stern is a happy man - Asian guy, biggest U.S. NBA market, humble guy -- his jerseys selling like hotcakes (his jersey cost $10 more than Melo, Amare jerseys SMH)

I have a feeling NIKE will give him a shoe line next year to capitalize on his marketability.
If he continues, he will make the all star game as a starter next year! (whole Asia will vote him in..)

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been on cloud 9 these last couple of days.

Kinda crazy how much the Knicks performance affects my real life mood 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Got a couple of pages to catch up on but one of the best things about the emergence of Lin is that TD's minutes have been cut drastically.

Back
Top Bottom