let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been on cloud 9 these last couple of days.

Kinda crazy how much the Knicks performance affects my real life mood 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Got a couple of pages to catch up on but one of the best things about the emergence of Lin is that TD's minutes have been cut drastically.
laugh.gif
 i'm the same way right now

Lin is also an Early Bird Player. Initially, I thought that he was not because of the following quote from Larry !%@%’s invaluable Salary Cap FAQ, “If a player is waived and is claimed by another team before he clears waivers, then his Bird clock resets.

Well, I was wrong about Lin. This is my best attempt at a PS - (Google Translate made it "All of Our Witnesses")

jsyu07.jpg

rubio has high iq too and adds more flash. lets see if he can lock down lin or maybe steal some of his thunder. rubio is lacking on the scoring part though.

From the moment that Jeremy Lin began his extraordinary streak, Knicks fans have had two nagging thoughts: Can he keep it up? And can we keep him?

Knicks fans can relax.

Lin has answered the first question convincingly, stringing together four fantastic performances over seven days. The answer to the second question is an unqualified yes.

Lin will be a restricted free agent this summer, meaning that the Knicks can match any offer he receives without respect to the salary cap. So if the Knicks want to keep him in July, they have every means to do so.

The Knicks also own Lin’s “early-Bird

I'm pretty sure Clyde wore that suit before
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Too bad Once melo comes back, lin would go back to being average..
There is no going back for Lin. Son wasn't even average before this, he was just a guy getting garbage minutes. There's no way that happens cuz Melo comes back when the two of them already have played and practiced together.

LINsanity! although you guys beat my team last night.. i give credit where is due, props to that kid.. this is great for NY

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been on cloud 9 these last couple of days.

Kinda crazy how much the Knicks performance affects my real life mood 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Got a couple of pages to catch up on but one of the best things about the emergence of Lin is that TD's minutes have been cut drastically.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Lin is also an Early Bird Player. Initially, I thought that he was not because of the following quote from Larry !%@%’s invaluable Salary Cap FAQ, “If a player is waived and is claimed by another team before he clears waivers, then his Bird clock resets.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by DubA169

Back
Top Bottom