let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Cant wait to see STAT return tonight
pimp.gif
???

You NYers ever have summits at Knicks games? I'm considering flying out to NYC with two of my buddies in March for a week or so to catch a game or two at the Garden, was thinkin about setting up a group summit to go to one or two of the games, maybe we can get a group discount. Anyone down & want to start planning now?

Few questions, tho.

Will it be too late to buy tickets like a week or two before I fly the games? Is it true that tix at the MsG are REALLY expensive? I remember hearing that nosebleeds at the cheapest are $60-70... I wonder how much it'll cost for lower level or even mid-level seats. It'll be sweet if we can catch a playoff game.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

You NYers ever have summits at Knicks games? I'm considering flying out to NYC with two of my buddies in March for a week or so to catch a game or two at the Garden, was thinkin about setting up a group summit to go to one or two of the games, maybe we can get a group discount. Anyone down & want to start planning now?

Few questions, tho.

Will it be too late to buy tickets like a week or two before I fly the games? Is it true that tix at the MsG are REALLY expensive? I remember hearing that nosebleeds at the cheapest are $60-70... I wonder how much it'll cost for lower level or even mid-level seats. It'll be sweet if we can catch a playoff game.
HAHA, good luck with finding a decent price for playoff tickets 
sick.gif
 even for a nosebleed, it will be insane

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Few questions, tho.

I got 2 tickets for sale in March for the Pacers on the 16th. section 228. Holla at me. I'll be in the building for that game.

If Lin can make Jefferies look decent STAT should be no problem.  Jefferies had sooo many chances to finish easy baskets but because he's not a good offensive player he just couldn't finish.  Now STAT on the other hand CAN finish and finish with authority! 
pimp.gif

STAT is probably dedicating the rest of the season to his brother so I'm hoping to see a lot of desire and heart from him. 
tired.gif

The only thing I'm worried about with STAT is his mental state coming off a major family loss. Every player responds to that type of situation differently. Sometimes they come back and beast (Brett Favre on MNF after his father died) and some players just come back and look like their mind is somewhere else. Hopefully STAT dedicates the rest of the season to his brother and plays like he did last season

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Lin + STAT/Chandler is going to get nasty... I hope ESPN highlight reels are ready

I don't know if Chandler is just bad at catching them or they're too low, but Lin needs to work on his bounce pass. He does a lot better with dudes slipping the screen than he does with the pnr. His passes over the top are
smokin.gif
, but he's hitting dudes in the kneecap and fumbling it away on pick and rolls.

I'm just hoping to hit .500 soon.. it's a fact we have a great front court, but I sincerely hope Lin is legit and continues a high level of play when we are at full stregnth.. then hopefully we can really get this offense rolling.. and it will be safe for all of us to believe in this team.

Posted this in the other thread but, Linsanity will be in effect against the Raptors. Toronto has one of the largest Asian populations in North America.

Thank god for this burst the past few days cuz he would have been gone

[h3]Yao Wanted Lin To Sign With Shanghai Sharks[/h3]
Feb 12, 2012 1:25 PM EST

nyk_40.gif

Yao Ming reached out to Jeremy Lin about playing for his Shanghai Sharks during the NBA lockout, according to two league sources.

“Yao cares for [Lin’s] well-being,’’ one person familiar with the relationship said. “He’s that kind of guy.’’

Lin said he would have considered playing overseas had the Knicks waived him before his contract became fully guaranteed.

“I wasn’t considering that just yet,

Originally Posted by quik1987

Posted this in the other thread but, Linsanity will be in effect against the Raptors. Toronto has one of the largest Asian populations in North America.

Man, I wish the Grizzlies were back in Vancouver, tickets would sell out in 10 min 
laugh.gif

Has anyone checked out the eastern conference standings?
The east isn't so much of walk in the park anymore...

Were two games behind boston . A couple more behind the magic. If we win the next three games we might be fighting for the 6 th seed in the east .

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

sidenote: we have 113 team nyk members (pre-melo) and not including the bandwagoners that just arrived this week. How is this thread shorter than the Lakers?? lol
A lot of us stopped posting because it's become absurd in here at times. "Trade Melo", "Trade A'mare", etc. And that was all months before Jeremy Lin stepped up.
Pretty much.

Sky is falling when we lose, and we're on level 100 (infinite Rare Candies) when we do.
grin.gif

Carmelo Anthony @carmeloanthony
I didn't realize that. Thanx4update “@tomtomphilly: Wonder if @carmeloanthony knows or cares how terrified #Knicks fans are about his return

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by viiheaven

sidenote: we have 113 team nyk members (pre-melo) and not including the bandwagoners that just arrived this week. How is this thread shorter than the Lakers?? lol
A lot of us stopped posting because it's become absurd in here at times. "Trade Melo", "Trade A'mare", etc. And that was all months before Jeremy Lin stepped up.
Pretty much.

Sky is falling when we lose, and we're on level 100 (infinite Rare Candies) when we do.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Henryflo91

I didn't realize that. Thanx4update “@tomtomphilly: Wonder if @carmeloanthony knows or cares how terrified #Knicks fans are about his return

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Atleast Melo is aware how knicks fans feel about his return and throwin a wrench in the momentum... 

Hopefully he just plays his game, not do too much like he was forced to before and does his thing and everyone just gels together.

I haz le faith.

When Melo had a healthy PG he was one game away from a trip to the NBA finals... this year he will have two (B Diddy and Leezy)

Not a joking matter at all. The lights will be shining on him to see how he plays with this squad. Let's just say melo does mess up this teams sudden chemistry then what?

Back
Top Bottom