let this thread die (NYK)

I would believe it easy. Amar'e and Melo don't defend and ballstop. Without them we might not have go to guys, but we can play real Pringles-ball.

And Lin showed the only flashes of a true point guard on our team...but it's how he's doing it. 5-0 without STAT and Melo.....I woulda expected...ok...Fields, Douglas and Shump must've found their shooting touches. Tyson must be beastin. Novak must be wilin. And we must've signed K-Mart. Not this. Not a week straight every hour on ESPN. Not the highest selling jersey in the league. Not a 100-page thread in S&T. I could believe the wins...but the legend...nah b.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by alew24

poor douglas? dude has to play instead of bibby

I second this.
I feel this way too. I know it takes Douglas like 7.3 seconds to blow a 10 ten point lead but c'mon. I think I'd rather see him get some minutes before Bibby.

I'd rather see Jerome Jordan as backup PG than Bibby. Putting Bibby on the court is like when Bill Murray played in Space Jam

^^^^^^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

AlqjlAnCEAEszf6.jpg

could be big game v. Kings. Keith smart never gave lin a chance and had zero confidence in him.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Madness.

Keep Douglas right where he is. Bad things happen when he touches the ball. I'd rather have Bibby doing nothing than Toney putting us in a hole.

Lin is amazing man. He needs to work on his ball handling but first and foremost he is a winner. 

Have you seen Toney Douglas?
Look into his heart of darkness.
See him hammer that circle peg in his mind into that square hole until his hands bleed.

How quickly we forget.
30t6p3b.gif

I think my favorite thing about the Lin game winner was that it was against Calderon..This dude was walking around like he was Lin's kryptonite and doing the JR Smith 3 point sign every time he hit a 3..He was getting extra pumped for no damn reason just because for once in his career he's finally playing well. In the 1st quarter, he hit his 2nd three pointer and the Knicks called a time out and this clown is screaming "LETS %*!+%*% GOOOOO!!" I was watching like "Word? You're that hyped because you're outplaying Lin IN THE FIRST QUARTER?"

Then Lin !++$ on this dude's life and nailed a game winner right in his ugly $$*$*% face. After Lin hit that 3, this lame !$% 30 year old NBA player that looks like he's actually 50 with a fake birth certificate (word to Danny Almonte) turned around and just walked to the bench. I felt like flying to Toronto and camping out in front of the Raptors practice facility just to laugh in this dude's face in person.

Spoiler [+]
Goddamn I hate this dude Calderon

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I think my favorite thing about the Lin game winner was that it was against Calderon..This dude was walking around like he was Lin's kryptonite and doing the JR Smith 3 point sign every time he hit a 3..He was getting extra pumped for no damn reason just because for once in his career he's finally playing well. In the 1st quarter, he hit his 2nd three pointer and the Knicks called a time out and this clown is screaming "LETS %*!+%*% GOOOOO!!" I was watching like "Word? You're that hyped because you're outplaying Lin IN THE FIRST QUARTER?"

Then Lin !++$ on this dude's life and nailed a game winner right in his ugly $$*$*% face. After Lin hit that 3, this lame !$% 30 year old NBA player that looks like he's actually 50 with a fake birth certificate (word to Danny Almonte) turned around and just walked to the bench. I felt like flying to Toronto and camping out in front of the Raptors practice facility just to laugh in this dude's face in person.

Spoiler [+]
damn son
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Spoiler [+]
damn son
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by knightngale

Spoiler [+]
damn son
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Danny Almonte comment.

If yall get a chance, go watch the post interviews on Knicknow.com. Chandler gives a good report on how the final play was suppose to go. Man, the more and more I watch Chandler talk, it's no surprise to me, he's the real leader of the team, not Lin like ESPN is trying to make it. I'm loving this team, feels like watching the Bulls when I was a kid..... Not saying we got Jordan on our team or anything, but it really feels like TEAM Ball.

Spoiler [+]
YUP I noticed that too in the first quarter and share the same sentiments. Dude was REALLY feeling himself after that second three and then Lin dookies in his mouth.
I'm on the fence about whether or not we should get JR Smith. On one hand hes a great scorer but comes with baggage. I mean his sister attacked someone in the stands in China..
eyes.gif
 Probably better him jacking up 3's than Walker, although Bill can pop em here and there in clutch moments.

Spoiler [+]
totally agree 
qeaw8.png

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Spoiler [+]
totally agree 
qeaw8.png
eek.gif

totally forgot about that...

when do we play the grizz/nuggets again?

grin.gif

Spoiler [+]

Comedy.
laugh.gif

I'm with you tho, rat lookin bastard.
30t6p3b.gif

Earvin Magic Johnson @MagicJohnson
@jlin7 & @amareisreal are a great duo. When @carmeloanthony is back, they will be a triple threat. The bulls & heat better watch them.

Back
Top Bottom