let this thread die (NYK)

What team is Brooks even on? I haven't seen him play all season.

He's been in China. His fams aint been fighting dudes in the stands, so I guess that counts as lowkey.

He's a RFA for the Suns, tho.

Went to 2 modells to get a Lin shirt, sold out. Never gonna buy another NBA jersey again till Nike starts making them but I gotta rep the kid somehow

Word on the street is Mike Brown is going hard to get JR Smith to play on the Lakers..I want him on the team as a scoring spark off the bench. A second unit of JR, Jorts, Shump n JJ for defense, and Diddy running point when he finally returns (being optimistic)..That would be one of the best benches in the league

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Went to 2 modells to get a Lin shirt, sold out. Never gonna buy another NBA jersey again till Nike starts making them but I gotta rep the kid somehow

Lin tattoo?

I mean the music is
grin.gif
but
eek.gif

walking around campus with my Knicks fitted on and people passing by me saying "Lets Go Knicks" yeaaaa buddyyy it Fields Good Man, Linsanity in full affect got the whole city buzzinnn

Like how our season in a way is mirroring last season with the losing streaks and now winning streaks. Can't wait till we'll 100% healthy.
Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Word on the street is Mike Brown is going hard to get JR Smith to play on the Lakers..I want him on the team as a scoring spark off the bench. A second unit of JR, Jorts, Shump n JJ for defense, and Diddy running point when he finally returns (being optimistic)..That would be one of the best benches in the league
I really think it's us or the Clips. Either playing with former teammates and Pringle's system or former teammates namely CPE and an assured playoff spot. I don't think Brown can say anything that'll make either offer better unless he tells him he can do w/e he wants with the 2nd unit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LovesIt

Im not to keen on JR, tbh. The Knicks don't need another player that chucks up shots.
But we still need scoring. It's all about buying in to the system and I think he'd follow Melo's lead. Besides our 2nd unit just isn't good enough on offense.
Originally Posted by MrONegative

What team is Brooks even on? I haven't seen him play all season.
He's been in China. His fams aint been fighting dudes in the stands, so I guess that counts as lowkey.

He's a RFA for the Suns, tho.

Damn, they should've had a list of all the guys that went overseas for the lockout. Had no idea he left and was still there. They just don't mention him among the other guys like the main 3 being talked about the past few weeks.

I think we really need shooters. Actually Shawne Williams would be a really good fit right now. J.R. can obviously shoot from range, but how well can he do it in the rhythm of the game without causing issues in the offense? I think it's possible but definitely an open question. You have to think there are guys out there who can fill that role without the potential baggage.

Originally Posted by nyczill3st

walking around campus with my Knicks fitted on and people passing by me saying "Lets Go Knicks" yeaaaa buddyyy it Fields Good Man, Linsanity in full affect got the whole city buzzinnn
I know the city has to be crazy right now. But I think he has the whole country buzzin. I know in NC a lot of people have been talking about Lin, and we're amzed at this story just like I know everyone is in NY.
pimp.gif

Melo was on SportsCenter. He's excited for Lin. He loves Linsanity. He was asked (by Stephen A. Smith) if he wants to take the last shot. Melo said yes, he has been doing it for 9 years. It hurts him when people called Melo a selfish. Melo said his teammates know he's not a selfish player. Melo wants to take pressures off Jeremy Lin.

Originally Posted by 10027

I think we really need shooters. Actually Shawne Williams would be a really good fit right now. J.R. can obviously shoot from range, but how well can he do it in the rhythm of the game without causing issues in the offense? I think it's possible but definitely an open question. You have to think there are guys out there who can fill that role without the potential baggage.
He would've been but now he's wasting away on the New Jersey Nets. If there were any viable options I would've already named htem.

CAN WE GET BETTER STREAMS??? Jesus the internet has slacked hardcore, the quality is horrible. (Not blaming ya'll, the others)

Back
Top Bottom