let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Does anyone know where I can get New York Knicks gear like this? I checked the NBA store online and they only sell the T-shirt
longwf.png
Pretty that is available at the NBA store.
I checked their online store and they only have the T-Shirts.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Does anyone know where I can get New York Knicks gear like this? I checked the NBA store online and they only sell the T-shirt
Pretty that is available at the NBA store.
http://www.fansedge.com/New-York-Knicks-Mens-Clothing-_184659159_PG.html 
Thats a spot I found. Although I dont think its exactly what you want. I been looking for the ones the players wear too were it is like a blue and grey mix on the shirts. That site looks like it is more of a straight blue. But maybe its just doesnt photo right idk, but its a start

Nice seeing all those NBA players giving J Lin props. Funny how ppl were criticizing Bron a few weeks ago for giving Blake props though
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

bron bron been quiet on the lin front

smart decision lol
They'll find a way to twist whatever he says lol. Or just make comments comparing who is more clutch 
eyes.gif

hate to admit it, but just bought nba league pass mobile (iphone) for $40.00 just to watch the Knicks the rest of the season.  WOW

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

J.R. Smith is supposed to be back in the states today....are ya'll still against signing him? In my opinion we can definitely use him....we still need a legit scorer off the bench, especially one that can knock down the three/create his own shot.

Would love to have this cat but the Clippers got a huge hole at the 2 so I am not liking our chances of getting him. I think we can offer more money to him though since we still have that $2.2 mil laying around. 
And 
eek.gif
 at all those tweets. This guy Lin got the whole league watching Knick games 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I think my favorite thing about the Lin game winner was that it was against Calderon..This dude was walking around like he was Lin's kryptonite and doing the JR Smith 3 point sign every time he hit a 3..He was getting extra pumped for no damn reason just because for once in his career he's finally playing well. In the 1st quarter, he hit his 2nd three pointer and the Knicks called a time out and this clown is screaming "LETS %*!+%*% GOOOOO!!" I was watching like "Word? You're that hyped because you're outplaying Lin IN THE FIRST QUARTER?"

Then Lin !++$ on this dude's life and nailed a game winner right in his ugly $$*$*% face. After Lin hit that 3, this lame !$% 30 year old NBA player that looks like he's actually 50 with a fake birth certificate (word to Danny Almonte) turned around and just walked to the bench. I felt like flying to Toronto and camping out in front of the Raptors practice facility just to laugh in this dude's face in person.

Spoiler [+]
Goddamn I hate this dude Calderon
I'm happy that the GW was against Calderon too. If anyone was watching the Raptors feed, there was one point in the fourth quarter where the Raptors commentators said Calderon was the best player in last night's game. They compared the stats of Calderon and Lin at that point, Calderon had 25 & 9 and Lin had 20 & 11, and the commentator said something along the lines of "Lin has been great tonight, but Calderon was just better". At that point I LOLed but I didn't expect him to come up this big though. 

Originally Posted by myselfonline

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I think my favorite thing about the Lin game winner was that it was against Calderon..This dude was walking around like he was Lin's kryptonite and doing the JR Smith 3 point sign every time he hit a 3..He was getting extra pumped for no damn reason just because for once in his career he's finally playing well. In the 1st quarter, he hit his 2nd three pointer and the Knicks called a time out and this clown is screaming "LETS %*!+%*% GOOOOO!!" I was watching like "Word? You're that hyped because you're outplaying Lin IN THE FIRST QUARTER?"

Then Lin !++$ on this dude's life and nailed a game winner right in his ugly $$*$*% face. After Lin hit that 3, this lame !$% 30 year old NBA player that looks like he's actually 50 with a fake birth certificate (word to Danny Almonte) turned around and just walked to the bench. I felt like flying to Toronto and camping out in front of the Raptors practice facility just to laugh in this dude's face in person.

Spoiler [+]
Goddamn I hate this dude Calderon
I'm happy that the GW was against Calderon too. If anyone was watching the Raptors feed, there was one point in the fourth quarter where the Raptors commentators said Calderon was the best player in last night's game. They compared the stats of Calderon and Lin at that point, Calderon had 25 & 9 and Lin had 20 & 11, and the commentator said something along the lines of "Lin has been great tonight, but Calderon was just better". At that point I LOLed but I didn't expect him to come up this big though. 
I will not forget Calderon and his Spaniard team for this:
qeaw8.png

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

J.R. Smith is supposed to be back in the states today....are ya'll still against signing him? In my opinion we can definitely use him....we still need a legit scorer off the bench, especially one that can knock down the three/create his own shot.
Any signing that makes walker completely irrelevant im on board with
QFT

And here's another one. I can't say I hate Grunwald anymore cuz Lin is all him.

There's gotta be a way we can trade for Aaron Brooks, right?

Originally Posted by MrONegative

And here's another one. I can't say I hate Grunwald anymore cuz Lin is all him.

There's gotta be a way we can trade for Aaron Brooks, right?
What team is Brooks even on? I haven't seen him play all season.

Back
Top Bottom