let this thread die (NYK)

Cautious optimism is the perfect way to describe this entire situation.

NYK will be in full effect during all star weekend doe

Originally Posted by chino905

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

http://twitter.com/NYPost_Berman
Marc Berman: Allan Houston named to All Star Shooting Stars game.
I read this at first thinking damn they brought my boy out of retirement for that 3pt contest?
laugh.gif

http://twitter.com/Al_Iannazzone
Al Iannazzone: New York added to the Shooting Stars challenge at A-S Weekend. It will be Landry Fields, Allan Houston and the Liberty's Cappie Pondexter.
The Knicks will be in the house on ASW
pimp.gif

hmmm, I thought Lin was playing in the Shooting Stars Challenge with Allen Houston and Pondexter. ESPN tweet from yesterday.

ESPNLin_original.jpg

I just copy & pasted. I aint sure. Maybe since he got drafted in to the other game he let Landry have that. Maybe doesn't want to be doing too much.

If he starts acting up he can be in the Antoni doghouse or easily cut. We only paying a dynamic scorer 2.5 million. Last month problems are looking like strengths now

Time Warner Cable and MSG Resolve Dispute
By HOWARD BECK and RICHARD SANDOMIR
Published: February 17, 2012
RECOMMEND
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
SIGN IN TO E-MAIL
PRINT
REPRINTS

The 48-day standoff between the MSG Network and Time Warner Cable ended Friday, according to two people aware of the resolution who were not authorized to speak publicly.

The end of the impasse will be announced Friday afternoon by Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo and executives of both companies. A settlement had been urged by Eric T. Schneiderman, the state’s attorney general. The governor’s intervention in the past 24 hours with James L. Dolan, executive chairman of Madison Square Garden, and Glenn Britt, chief executive of Time Warner Cable, accelerated the agreement, which is a long-term deal.

The blackout deprived many Knicks fans around the state of seeing much of the rapid rise to stardom of point guard Jeremy Lin — as well as the continued success of the New York Rangers. Friday night’s Knicks game will be available to all Time Warner customers.

The impasse began Jan. 1 with the companies disagreeing angrily over what Time Warner Cable would pay to continue carrying MSG. Time Warner Cable, which serves more than two million customers, insisted that MSG reneged on a proposal for a 6.5 percent increase late last year and then demanded a 54 percent hike. MSG has never discussed figures publicly but said Time Warner’s were not accurate.

yea, its Landry for the Shooting Stars comp.

and it wouldve been better if Novakaine was in the 3 pt contest. he wouldve taken it
tired.gif

i mean, like Joe Johnson? and two Miami Heat players? c'mon now...

glad to see the Knicks are well represented this year though...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Time Warner Cable and MSG Resolve Dispute
By HOWARD BECK and RICHARD SANDOMIR
Published: February 17, 2012
RECOMMEND
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
SIGN IN TO E-MAIL
PRINT
REPRINTS

The 48-day standoff between the MSG Network and Time Warner Cable ended Friday, according to two people aware of the resolution who were not authorized to speak publicly.

The end of the impasse will be announced Friday afternoon by Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo and executives of both companies. A settlement had been urged by Eric T. Schneiderman, the state’s attorney general. The governor’s intervention in the past 24 hours with James L. Dolan, executive chairman of Madison Square Garden, and Glenn Britt, chief executive of Time Warner Cable, accelerated the agreement, which is a long-term deal.

The blackout deprived many Knicks fans around the state of seeing much of the rapid rise to stardom of point guard Jeremy Lin — as well as the continued success of the New York Rangers. Friday night’s Knicks game will be available to all Time Warner customers.

The impasse began Jan. 1 with the companies disagreeing angrily over what Time Warner Cable would pay to continue carrying MSG. Time Warner Cable, which serves more than two million customers, insisted that MSG reneged on a proposal for a 6.5 percent increase late last year and then demanded a 54 percent hike. MSG has never discussed figures publicly but said Time Warner’s were not accurate.
still glad i switched to FiOS

I would love fios but it isn't available in my building.

Most of the ppl I know are stuck with TWC

this can be a great success or a failure.
This season is turning to be the best in over a decade.
smile.gif

yall getting ahead of yourself. when and IF lin can take DWADE or LBJ to school is when i'll think of him as someone legit. he'll be broke back in no time.

MSG back on TWC? FINALLY!  I don't have to stream with crappy quality.  It's back to HD 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

yall getting ahead of yourself. when and IF lin can take DWADE or LBJ to school is when i'll think of him as someone legit. he'll be broke back in no time.

so the only way a player is "legit" is if they can take a top 5 nba player (that doesn't even play the same position) to school?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Who's the 5 on floor for the last 5 minutes of the ball game come crunch time for yall? 

-Lin

-Melo

-Amare

-Tyson

Landry, Shump, or JR?

eh I guess this is a good problem to have though. match-up nightmare central 
sick.gif

hell, even throw in Novak if you need a 3pt'r
Smith clearly. Landry & Shump can't shoot which is a problem since Lin is only 25% from 3

DubA169 wrote:

Anyone know what channel it's on?  I'm flipping through and still see NBATV at 727

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

DubA169 wrote:

Anyone know what channel it's on?  I'm flipping through and still see NBATV at 727

HGTV

1311626178002.gif

I don't see dantoni and smith clicking.
Smith reminds me of nate robinson in regards to attitude.

Lets see

Originally Posted by alew24

I love JR Smith's talent

but i hate to think what another "selfish offensive player - next to no defense player" can do to the chemistry on this team.

I really like  fields and lin's chemistry, and i also love the way novak is playing.

we'll see, but i dont think JR was needed.

Agreed. :/

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I don't see dantoni and smith clicking.
Smith reminds me of nate robinson in regards to attitude.

Lets see

I hope Smith stays in check. I think we all have the same worries about him

Jared Zwerling: 'Antoni: Baron Davis is practicing in 3 on 3 drills. Will evaluate him early next week and make decision on his return.
Tommy Dee: Just saw the dantoni press conference on TV. Seems fine with adding JR to the mix
Tommy Dee: JR Smith seems a better fit for the triangle IMO. #knicks
Howard Beck: Knicks say JR Smith signing official now. Won't be in NY until Sat night, won't play Sunday. Needs at least one practice.
Marc Berman: Grunwald, in first remarks since Tyson presser, said JR Smith was "right fit'' for offense and team could use another 3-point ace & driver.
Marc Berman: 'Antoni hardly doing cartwheels, indicating glut with J.R. Smith addition. Was tough call by mgt. http://nyp.st/w7lJV8

Back
Top Bottom