let this thread die (NYK)

smile.gif

Reminder for people who thought this Knicks team doesn't need a JR Smith type player.. I present to you a 13 point 1st quarter.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Reminder for people who thought this Knicks team doesn't need a JR Smith type player.. I present to you a 13 point 1st quarter.

Exactly, dont need melo either

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Yea, if anyone thinks that JR cant help this second team with scoring then I question their basketball knowledge. 
The Melo %%$$ was on a whole nother level. I took that as trolling because not one of those people could really believe that this team is better without Melo................Could they?

Glad to have MSG back. Go figure my first knick game in forever and they stink it up in the first quarter and score 13.
Amare looking better in the second quarter tho.

If Amare can hit that at around 50% I can live with it. Obviously rather have him down low but he looks like he doesnt wanna be down there anymore. Just make the jumpers consistently enough so that his man has to respect him out there and clear more room in the paint for Melo and Chandler to work down there.
If he can develop that KG/Bosh mid range jumper that would be ideal. Then he could get a couple easy buckets a game on pump fakes and just walk in for a dunk. 

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Yea, if anyone thinks that JR cant help this second team with scoring then I question their basketball knowledge. 
The Melo %%$$ was on a whole nother level. I took that as trolling because not one of those people could really believe that this team is better without Melo................Could they?

It became fashionable to the fair-weather NY "fans." NY is insane in terms of dense population, so while the Knicks may have 1 million dedicated  fans, there are literally another 7 million potential folks to chime in. When Melo had his first playoff game, I drove up there and parked downtown. I asked quite a few folks which direction was MSG and everyone I asked responded, "What's going on there tonight?" I was like, "really?" But as I approached the arena, it was insane outside. That's just the way NY is. 

Originally Posted by DubA169

Amare jumper is on so far. I just truly think he's lost his athleticism. He can't finish.
Either that or he's too worried about getting hurt. Somehow in the future we need to get a low post scorer to come off the bench; Melo is really the only dude I trust to score with his back to the basket and he doesn't even post that much anymore.

Back
Top Bottom