let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Originally Posted by Nappy

Melo looking rusty
401199943.jpg

Derrick-Rose-Back.jpg

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Landry can't be serious. Until he works out his issues with his three pointers he needs to not take another one. It's embarrassing at this point. He gonna mess around and go under 20%.

He had one random week when he was old Agua and killing it, but outside of that he's been like a 15% 3 shooter.

Someone trolled the %$%@ out of his shot.

Did you guys hear about the free throw machine the heat use? Measures the angle of the shot

We should get that ASAP. I've always felt that the Knicks were bad at fixing little details. Almost as if it's beneath our organization.

Diddy looks rusty but *%!! as a back up PG? That's pretty good

He got smacked in the face and no call SMH

ATL looks horrible out there. I was hoping they would put up a fight to make the game interesting. Idk y smith shots soo much when they leave him open on purpose 

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

ATL looks horrible out there. I was hoping they would put up a fight to make the game interesting. Idk y smith shots soo much when they leave him open on purpose 

I want this to be a blow out early on, so then we can put in the second unit and just cruise the rest of the way. Then save the energy for tomorrow.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I want this to be a blow out early on, so then we can put in the second unit and just cruise the rest of the way. Then save the energy for tomorrow.
devil.gif

And spank Miami? Sounds good!

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

devil.gif
true for some reason i thought that game was friday. i been lost all week

Wow what an oop. Wow

Baron playing like he sniffing lines during the commercials. Mad hyper. I see a lot of good tho

Amare actually had a nice blockNice to see amare get that and 1. It honestly breaks my heart to see him suck so bad

Back
Top Bottom