let this thread die (NYK)

I don't miss any of the players we sent asking besides Chandler and Felton. We probably couldn't have kept Chandler anyway, but his versatility as a big 2 or 3 was an asset to this team. I never saw a high ceiling for Gallo and I personally think he's not a player that you design defenses around.
He's a player that can hit the spectacular and timely shot, but he's not a closer. Y'all still act like Gallo is the messiah or something,

Los brought a huge point up regarding Amares back. I think he's more injured than MSG's PR is letting on. He looks like he's a 32 year old player...no energy or consistent bursts of energy...that makes a difference on the defensive end where he's been severely embarrassed on a ton of plays.

Y'all let the media OD on Melo and soak it all up. the kid will be fine. He put the team on his back in game 2...so what we lost, that game showed he's willing to be a leader..he played point forward all season when Toney Douglas who is supposed to be a guad, couldn't even walk up to the three point line without pulling. Billups didn't even play and Amare injured himself goofing off.

Get real.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Question... Y'all Next 14...

Alanta - W
@ Miami - W
Cleveland - W
@ Boston - W
@ Dallas - L
@ San Antonio - W
@ Milwaukee - W
Philly - W
@ Chicago - L
Portland - W
Indiana - W
@ Indiana - W
Toronto - W
@ Philly - L

How many do you guys see yourself winning realistically?
nerd.gif
Am I too optimistic? 
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
[/td][td] Hi
[/td][td] [table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td] [td] [/td][td] [/td] [td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Share[/td][td]Like[/td][td]Follow[/td][td]Join[/td][td]Tune-in[/td] [td]Visit[/td][/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

We need to get this win vs the Hawks, cause I really think Miami is going to blow us our tomorrow night. They want to make a statement. I'm down here in Miami, these "fans" want blood, especially when there will be so many Knicks fans in the stands.
If we somehow get this win tomorrow tho
eek.gif
, big momentum changer for us, could turn our season around completely.

Just get this one. Not really convenient to have a back to back ending @ Miami before the break. But, whatever.

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Alanta - W
@ Miami - W
Cleveland - W
@ Boston - W
@ Dallas - L
@ San Antonio - W
@ Milwaukee - W
Philly - W
@ Chicago - L
Portland - W
Indiana - W
@ Indiana - W
Toronto - W
@ Philly - L

nerd.gif
Am I too optimistic? 
laugh.gif

If you get the first two right, I'm laying down bets

As long as Melo plays I don't see how we get blown out by the Heat. The last time I think we got blown out by them it was the pre-Melo team.

Alanta
@ Miami
Cleveland
@ Boston
@ Dallas
@ San Antonio
@ Milwaukee
Philly
@ Chicago
Portland
Indiana
@ Indiana
Toronto
@ Philly

nerd.gif
Alanta - W
@ Miami - L
Cleveland - W
@ Boston - W
@ Dallas - L
@ San Antonio - L
@ Milwaukee - W
Philly - L
@ Chicago - L
Portland - W
Indiana - W
@ Indiana - L
Toronto - W
@ Philly - L

That's what I have for the Knicks.  I'm being extremely optimistic too. 

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

JR shaved his head.
about time...
laugh.gif

just heard that Shump got replaced for the dunk comp. kinda bittersweet tho. i wouldve liked to see him dunk, and Lin assisting him. but he does need the rest. our March sched. tho... 
ohwell.gif

lets get this W tonight!

Random - Can anyone explain to me why the Knicks dancers are sooooooo so so so poor!? Lol. For such a great and historic venue, it's pretty bad. Chicks are mediocre looking and dancing. Was having this discussion with my boy the other day lol. Looking at other teams dancers and I always see some nice things. Ours do nothing for me. At all.

Originally Posted by LovesIt

Laker fans are comin us in that thread
laugh.gif

I put a -2 for the Knicks cause I'm still heated about Monday night
laugh.gif

Let me go put my +2, @*+ just got serious. I'm not letting Laker Fans do this

J.R. O'Grady @LoHudKnicks
D'Antoni: "Jeremy and 'Melo don't need to fit in. You just attack and everything takes care of itself."

alright alright alright, i think the knicks should take it easy this game, keep the charlie hustle meter reading a steady 70%. Statement game is tomorrow. Open gym is tonite

We all have to choose a team for tonight, lets take every team out 1 by 1. We need a gamplan, whose with me?

Team to HURT tonight - DENVER NUGGETS

Let's Go

Back
Top Bottom