let this thread die (NYK)

What hustle by stouamire getting back to stop Josh Smith's dunk.
indifferent.gif

Lets get this game.

As for the hurt heal. If we gonna win that we gotta save our posts for heals. if they see a bunch of knicks sigs use their post on hurts its gonna just be a jailbreak since they will know we cant heal for another hour. Let everyone else eliminate teams for now.

Come on with these inbound passes

Melo passing fine but I wanna see him score. He looks like he is thinking so much and it's a hindrance

We speak a lot about our front court defense but aside from steals our front court defense needs a lot of work. Aside from Shump our guards give up way too much on defense. Slow around picks and slow getting back.

And just as I say that
30t6p3b.gif
Over the last few weeks we've gotten beat on dudes baskethanging and running out early, way too often.
Why are ya'll blaming Amare? He should not be the first guy getting back...

I told yall. He's somehow even worse at defense now than he was last year.
Like he just expects big brother to show up and do it for him.
30t6p3b.gif

I mean Melo got the points anyways, so its whatever. But I didnt know you were allowed to push a guy in his back as hes laying the ball up.

But on Monday D Will gets a call for coming down from a 3 and going to take a step and tripping? OK

But im not gonna make this one about refs yet. Hasnt been bad so far.

This is where JR needs to shine. He basically has free roam out there with this group. Find openings and take advantage of pump fakes since teams expect him to just pull everything.

Landry can't be serious. Until he works out his issues with his three pointers he needs to not take another one. It's embarrassing at this point. He gonna mess around and go under 20%.

Back
Top Bottom