let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

You just quoted Tim
laugh.gif
Tim Teufel like you has been posting the same things focusing solely on Melo. Saying the same things about facts and ignoring everything else that actually make the facts facts.

As for the other stuff you just said I gotta bow out cuz your crazy putting words in my mouth or assuming anything other than what I've said in my posts. Especially if you think I think everything has been "peachy" with Amar'e and Melo
laugh.gif

Also, there's a difference between criticizing the team and watching games just to look for anything Melo does badly and then go ghost when the team is winning and Melo is playing well. It's gotten to the point where some of you guys are actively looking for ways to blame every Knick loss on Melo.

I don't know Tim and I don't know what your talking about.
I've criticized the team all season dude, the whole team, but of course I'm going to hold our "stars" more accountable because we pay them $20 million dollars a season son!!! They're getting payed that much money they better be able to handle some shots from the media and fans. Come on man. 

When have I gone ghost? Better yet, when has the team won games while Carmelo has been playing well?
laugh.gif

I'm not going "ghost" or hiding from anybody. If we start winning some games and Melo just so happens to be playing well, I'll be right here, happy as all hell my team is doing well.

Son if you're in this thread like you claim I don't know how you're not aware of Tim Teufel.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Son if you're in this thread like you claim I don't know how you're not aware of Tim Teufel.

It's the Knicks thread bro, I can't keep up with everyone's theories and opinions let alone memorize the user names, come to think of it I remember avatars more than I do usernames. This NYK thread is one of the liveliest and most updated threads on NT 
laugh.gif
. If I miss two days I'd be 10-15 pages behind, especially on a game night. So no, I haven't been up to date with what Tim Teufel has been saying. If we share common opinions I wouldn't be surprised, many NY'ers feel this way about our "stars".

I think you guys should really look back 3 seasons ago at the problems you guys had compared to the problems you guys have now. You all need to stop trippin and be grateful

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Die hard knick fan. But unlike you and many others I believe in results something melo hasn't provided. But you do know he was the only starter on a losing team right?

Seriously tho, what did Melo do to you? Your hate against him is so strong

Originally Posted by LovesIt

Die hard knick fan. But unlike you and many others I believe in results something melo hasn't provided. But you do know he was the only starter on a losing team right?

there is no hate. just tired of being the laughing stock of this league,god forbid i hold our so called super star top 5 player responsible
tired.gif
this dude has been a bust on this team so far. shooting terrible from the field,no chemistry with our other players. its just a recipe for disaster. just cant believe someone named lin had to come out of nowhere to make us a 500 team
sick.gif
its disgusting and i think melo should start getting blamed since he is our kobe type player correct? laker fans are ready to crucify kobe when he has a bad game and they are 20-14
roll.gif
   im saying he goes on first take and adds his name over d wade a player that has already won a ring? its just comical to me at this point that he has so many followers in nyc. maybe ya see something i dont

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Yup, let's blame STAT's garbage play on Melo. -____-

how was stat playing before melo got here? stat deferred to melo and said son take us where we gotta go. how has stat looked ever since?

Originally Posted by LovesIt

there is no hate. just tired of being the laughing stock of this league,god forbid i hold our so called super star top 5 player responsible
tired.gif
this dude has been a bust on this team so far. shooting terrible from the field,no chemistry with our other players. its just a recipe for disaster. just cant believe someone named lin had to come out of nowhere to make us a 500 team
sick.gif
its disgusting and i think melo should start getting blamed since he is our kobe type player correct? laker fans are ready to crucify kobe when he has a bad game and they are 20-14
roll.gif
   im saying he goes on first take and adds his name over d wade a player that has already won a ring? its just comical to me at this point that he has so many followers in nyc. maybe ya see something i dont

Or just maybe some of us aren't as quick to crucify as you are. It is what it is, but to continue the slander even through the damn All-Star game strikes me as immeasurable levels of trolling.
laugh.gif

how was stat playing before melo got here? stat deferred to melo and said son take us where we gotta go. how has stat looked ever since?
But what does Melo have to do with Stats jumper? His athletic ability? That's all on Amare.

Melo has not done anything since he's been here, but the talent level around him was depleted and you can thank Dolan/Melo for that.

But now he has some talent around him, the excuses end this 2nd half push.

That's right. Stat started last season with the same back problem he started this year. Stat also was able to work on his game all off season.

We have seen glimpses of what we can do. Stat will find his jumpshot soon. And did ya see him take it to the rack against the #HEATS ??

We will be fine. And if you're a true Knicks fan you know that we will always be laughed at. The NBA loves to see us fail. Build us up to tear us down.

Why ya even acknowledge this dude Tim anymore is beyond me. He is nowhere to be found in a Knicks W. And is only around on off days and after Ls. And his argument is the same every time. Pretty clear he has a deep hatred for Melo or just takes this Troll !+!+ to another level. Its kinda sad at this point.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Why ya even acknowledge this dude Tim anymore is beyond me. He is nowhere to be found in a Knicks W. And is only around on off days and after Ls. And his argument is the same every time. Pretty clear he has a deep hatred for Melo or just takes this Troll !+!+ to another level. Its kinda sad at this point.

What's really sad is That ur acting like nothing is wrong. If u don't like my posts ignore them. Maybe the real trolls are people like yOu that throw a blind eye to the problem at hand.Goes back and reads your username that exPlains a lot lulz

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

What's really sad is That ur acting like nothing is wrong. If u don't like my posts ignore them. Maybe the real trolls are people like yOu that throw a blind eye to the problem at hand.Goes back and reads your username that exPlains a lot lulz
Lol I made this SN when I was 15. Im 25 now son. I dont have time to be on here all the time to get my post count up and create new SNs every couple weeks. 
As for the "problem". The problem was that the Knicks had no PG all season. Guess what we just got one. And Melo's only played 3 games with him. 2 where they both played well together and played decent. They just ran into Deron Williams Career game and couldnt over come that. The only bad game they had together was the Heat. Which was Lin's first taste of a really good defense and we had a terrible game out of the PG positionin general that game (sound like the beginning of the season?)

So no the problem is not Melo. We just need the PG position to have a decent game and not give away fast break points because of turnovers at the perimeter. If you wanna keep blaming Melo for this teams failures then thats on you. Yea he has to shoulder some of the blame because he is the teams star. But he hasnt even shot more than 15 shots in a game since he got back other than the Miami game and half of those came after the game was getting out of hand and No1 else on the squad was doin +%+$ anyways. 

Lin/Baron were 1-18. Pretty tough to win a game like that. And Stat is out there only scoring 11 points and grabbing 3 boards against a team that has documented trouble with the other teams bigs. And he still couldn't get off. But hey, blame it all on Melo. Its the cool thing to do now. 

I don't even think dude is trolling, he comes off as a true fan and not blind.

I'm sorry but nobody slanders my teams more than I do which is why the trolling from other fan bases don't even bother me one bit. I slandered my GMen when they player poorly and with no effort more than ANYBODY and I am as die hard as they come.....just keep it real.

But at this point, lets just see what this team does because at this point Melo is a target and will be.....team has to improve now there are no more excuses.

I remember when I used to post in here quite frequently, now I post so rarely that i might seem like a newb. Some things I see said in here I just
30t6p3b.gif
and
laugh.gif
and leave it be.

All I can say is lets support our squad. That's about it.

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

They all finally get to practice and I mean ALL.
Harrellson too? I read Melo's comment about this practice and everyone after this season being very important.

Back
Top Bottom