let this thread die (NYK)

h20 still got the best shooting form ever in nba history 
pimp.gif

Watching Allan Houston shoot tonight was so bittersweet. On the one hand, it was great to see that his jumper was still money like it was all his years with the Knicks. But on the other hand, it reminded us how his career was ended way too soon while he still had a lot of talent left in the tank.
tired.gif

@TheRealJRSmith: U r something else RT @I_Am_Iman: #shoutout to all star weekend...jus watched the contest...some creative stuff
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 knew there'd be comments on here about those fp3s, was so sick when H20 wore those back in the day...nike's gotta release those again, i'd get 3 pairs. and landry's pe kobe 7s looked nice too.

I got a DS pair of fp3s in Tokyo 2 yrs ago in that black/blue cw for roughly $130. I heard I was practically running out the store w/ them and couldn't wait to pay and leave 
laugh.gif
 There were some other og nikes and first ed. sb dunks there for cheap (relative to us px) in different sizes, but i grabbed those and wanted to go before the guy realized what he had. I'd take those over almost any sneakers. My favorite shoes to ball in ever, even despite the initial pains from them bein so narrow in the front

I love Allan Houston. He is also my favorite Knicks player because he emerged with the team when I was first becoming very passionate about the Knicks at a young age.

"he ducks under.." Anytime I hear those first 3 words while watching that playoff clip, I get chills knowing what's about to come next

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

@TheRealJRSmith: U r something else RT @I_Am_Iman: #shoutout to all star weekend...jus watched the contest...some creative stuff
roll.gif

JR is a real live troll.
roll.gif
I actually think Shumpert was the troll on that one 
laugh.gif

"Some creative stuff" 
grin.gif
. Trying to play the neutral card because he's a rookie. Not one damn was given by Jarrett Jack though 
pimp.gif

The best thing about the Dunk contest was @ the nd when Shaq stole my thoughts and said...." the superstars need to get off their butts and get in the dunk contest again.  When I was a kid I wanted to see the stars like Jordan vs. Dominique".  That's just another reason that Shaq is 1 of the all tie greats....he hs a brain.  Nobody cares about these losers they had.....granted they're NBA players but come on....wouldn't you like to see LBJ, Vince, Griffin, Iguidola, Wade, Kobe.......and don't give me any _____ about some guys being old.  I'm sure 99.9% of all ppl would rather see an old VC instead of a young Evans or whoever.  Spare me with this BS Stern....and the texting, twitter vote crap is ______ ! ! !  Can we get some Contest winners ONLY for judges..and have a REAL contest again.  There hasn't been a good one in.......8 or 9 yrs ?  At least !!!!!  And STOP for the love of God with the antics nd the LAME props..omg a Malone jersey ?  A superman cape ?  A glow in the dark tape up job ?  A motorcycle ?  A car Blake ?  Need I go on ?  How bout just a Kiss the rim dunk, or under the leg, or free throw line, or a Nique tomahawk or a Steve Francis half court lob to yourself or or a VC windmill 360....how bout just do dunks with BALLS and I don't mean Spalding !!!!!!

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Source: Knicks Have Likely Inquired About Howard
Feb 26, 2012 11:55 AM EST

One Eastern Conference general manager believes the Knicks have inquired about trading for Dwight Howard, even though Howard has specified his preferred trade destinations as the Nets, Lakers and Mavericks.

“I’m positive the Knicks have called just in case Dwight changes up,â€

Originally Posted by d3simet

One Eastern Conference general manager believes the Knicks have inquired about trading for Dwight Howard, even though Howard has specified his preferred trade destinations as the Nets, Lakers and Mavericks.

Originally Posted by d3simet

whats up with Melo and how he reacted to Craig Sager's question of meshing with Jeremy Lin? 
laugh.gif
grin.gif
 Maybe I'm reaching but I sensed a bit of annoyance and jealousy 
nerd.gif
 Am I reaching?

Back
Top Bottom