let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

George is too old to fight.
roll.gif

In response to Lin, Chandler gave a humorous account of his first time meeting Lin – a story which could not more accurately portray the unlikelihood of Lin’s rise over the last three weeks. At a Bay Area hotel, shortly before Lin’s first game with the Knicks, Chandler walked out of his hotel room as Lin was walking out of a room directly across the hall. When Lin greeted him in the hall, Chandler gave his  standard “fan reply

@throwback718 I have that Starks Jersey authentic in your avy!!! Classsic ...

Glad that my Knicks are making some sort of a squeal but I have to admit i was disgusted at their play in 2nd half against Miami....

They will only get better if they can stay healthy but Melo & Stoudamire need to step it up in those big games against the heavyweights

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

laugh.gif
I figured.....just having some fun with George's calculations
but George is definitely old tho. We can all agree with that
Onewearz is oddly quiete during this discussion of elderly people in this thread. 
Matlock Marathon, so he is probably asleep in his recliner.

I been posting in this thread for a good minute, far from all negative or "trolling". Unless you been keeping track how you know I don't add to discussions? I'm speaking off what I seen in this thread, said it multiple times. Some of the guys in this thread say the same, yet i'm trolling for agreeing. Like i've said in this thread before I can't wait til y'all get it together so the rivalry can be in full effect, lose the anger my dudes, just my thoughts man<>

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

If we somehow get the #3 seed and HFA in the first round we all need to cop tickets for game 1.
My wallet is ready. Definitely going to try and cop some playoff tickets.

Back
Top Bottom