let this thread die (NYK)

Lin gets zero respect from the refs
30t6p3b.gif

Lol at blaming that all on Melo when it was Tyson's man. But yea someone should have had that.

But here go the Cavs coming back down to earth and we are making a run. Lets Go
And apparently Kyrie is a 7 year vet who doesnt get called when he hits a player on their layup. What is this *$!+?

Good run right now. Don't let that time out slow down the momentum.

We all knew the Cav's wouldnt shoot the lights out forever. Time to capitalize.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

...there must be a curse or something that has opposing teams and star players have crazy games when playing at the garden. hell kobe avgs well over 30 when at the garden...i mean deron williams comes and starts hitting 3s like theres no 2mrrow. idk what it is, but im tired of seeing low end teams come out of nowhere with high scoring when at the garden. its some ole @+$**++% son. really the cavs shouldn't be mopping us like this, esp when we beat teams like dallas.
It's been like this since the end of the Ewing era. Teams stopped fearing playing us at the Garden. EVERYONE shoots with confidence against us at MSG. Everyone.

novak's shot is too accurate for him to be a bench player..what do you guys think?
nerd.gif

EDIT: f what you guys think, dude should start.

Do these fans not realize the kind of scorer Melo is? Is he really supposed to never Iso? Durant Isos, Bron Isos, All great scorers Iso. I dont get the Boos.

He doesnt even have a turnover tonight.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Do these fans not realize the kind of scorer Melo is? Is he really supposed to never Iso? Durant Isos, Bron Isos, All great scorers Iso. I dont get the Boos.

He doesnt even have a turnover tonight.
And he's shooting above 50%

Back
Top Bottom