let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by sreggie101

novak's shot is too accurate for him to be a bench player..what do you guys think?
nerd.gif

EDIT: f what you guys think, dude should start.

He doesnt really have a place in the starters and he's great coming off the bench, why change it?

Originally Posted by Curious24

Originally Posted by DubA169

crowd gonna groan when melo iso haha

thats bad tho. every team iso's sometimes
not when team has good thing going. dude is selfish
You have to have a player who can score in the iso. What don't you ppl understand about that?

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Do these fans not realize the kind of scorer Melo is? Is he really supposed to never Iso? Durant Isos, Bron Isos, All great scorers Iso. I dont get the Boos.

He doesnt even have a turnover tonight.

Hes passing the ball well shooting over 50 percent and is the leading scorer.....clearly not good enough

Originally Posted by Curious24

Originally Posted by DubA169

crowd gonna groan when melo iso haha

thats bad tho. every team iso's sometimes
not when team has good thing going. dude is selfish
it throws the defense off balance.
he can get doubled and can kick it out for a 3 to novak

its just silly to say he should never ever iso. 

if he clearly has a mismatch we should go to him

Originally Posted by DMan14

defense picks up when amare is out...

THIS! melo is not the problem amare is... not only is amare garbage on offense but also on defense... i still have faith in him though... im not quick to hate on my team unlike some knick fans here 

Do these fans not realize the kind of scorer Melo is? Is he really supposed to never Iso? Durant Isos, Bron Isos, All great scorers Iso. I dont get the Boos.

Ppl bought into the Melo iso killing Lin nonsense
30t6p3b.gif

I hate that the fans boo Melo isos . Kobe isos far more than anybody else in the league and Lakers fans NEVER boo him. Every superstar has to iso to get their shots off thats what seperates them from the rest

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Hes passing the ball well shooting over 50 percent and is the leading scorer.....clearly not good enough
Clearly. 

You should already know how most NYK fans are though. The media fed them the whole 'Melo's isolation game is a cancer to the offense'.

Of course they bought into it and are going to overreact whenever Melo goes into iso unless its at the end of quarters or something.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

And he's shooting above 50%

Sorry man, but that's rich coming from "AllenIversonFan" . Offenses work better moving the ball, always! The Cavs offense with Lebron was quite bad. Isos should be a rare occurrence, like to take advantage of a big mismatch

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by DMan14

defense picks up when amare is out...

THIS! melo is not the problem amare is... not only is amare garbage on offense but also on defense... i still have faith in him though... im not quick to hate on my team unlike some knick fans here 
it's crazy how amare doesnt even take fouls.  lay someone out once in a while.

Originally Posted by 10027

Sorry man, but that's rich coming from "AllenIversonFan" . Offenses work better moving the ball, always! The Cavs offense with Lebron was quite bad. Isos should be a rare occurrence, like to take advantage of a big mismatch

Should I put it in my sig that I was 15 when I made this SN. Sorry I dont have a cool SN with just numbers so I could talk about anything and be an expert. 
But if you think Melo Isoing is a cancer when hes taking good shots and making good passes out of doubles then I dont know what to tell you. If you thought Lin was gonna play the same way with Melo on the floor you are also a bigger idiot than I could ever think. I repeat MELO IS THE STAR. Lin had a good run with Tyson Chandler as the second scoring option. Thats great. But I want Lin to be a PG first and that is what he is doing. 

Originally Posted by 10027

But you still do realize that some players have an iso game that can break down any defense, right? Not just mismatches.

Novakaine is out here 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom