let this thread die (NYK)

Horrible Referring on both ends.
btw...

....WHAT THE HELL IS SO FUNNY MELO?

This dude is always laughing and smiling when we're losing. I hate this dudes attitude more than anything.

you guys know the refs aint the reason we lost lol

we keep having to overcome humongous deficits because the rotations are all types of messed up.

mavs score under a hundred and we cant win

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

ya really blame the refs for this L?

Na not at alll, just funny hows mavs dont get called for a foul until the final minute and its like 4 fouls in a row

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

i love how melo sat at the announcers table like nothing is going on

He was just chillin on that table like they were up by 20
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

btw...

This dude is always laughing and smiling when we're losing. I hate this dudes attitude more than anything.

Oh you want him to cry ? get serious id do the same %@%# if we got the same whooped that same way. You can only laugh.

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

i love how melo sat at the announcers table like nothing is going on

At the end of the day hes a millionaire.
We wake up tomorrow to our regular poor people lives.

Refs effect the tempo of the game.  They can continue and discontinue a team's momentum.  If you don't think theat pace, tempo and momentum then you are wrong.

Originally Posted by DubA169

we keep having to overcome humongous deficits because the rotations are all types of messed up.
This! I can't even complain about the refs right now cause its been like this for the last decade at least. The Knicks as a team don't get respect from the refs, point blank. I rather focus on what we can control...or better yet, what D'Antoni is failing to control. I said it earlier in the season but I really think the reason why D'Antoni traditionally uses short rotations is because he can't juggle a full 8-10 guys. He consistently puts the wrong people in at the wrong time. It's baffling. And he's stubborn to the point where it hurts the team. You cannot tell me this team wouldn't be better with Shump or Novak starting.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

btw...

Oh you want him to cry ? get serious id do the same %@%# if we got the same whooped that same way. You can only laugh.
You ever see Kobe do that?  Kobe is an assassin. 

the refs love dantoni and the knicks

great run by the knicks bench, wth was dantoni doing subbing them out? totally ruined the momentum. hes a great offensive coach, but defense wins championships.

its funny how when the Mavs need buckets there is no confusion its Dirk to the death and the coach knows who to put in the game, while on the knicks end they are still try to figure it out. The media and fans are getting to coach there is no reason to have Melo on the bench it the 4th for that long. Dirk started out slow and they still went to there guy the knicks need to learn to do the same.

Rampant malfeasance with NBA referees. Want to cater to the Mavs for complaining about getting calls and when we start calling them on their bull *+%! they suddenly find their whistles and still manage to miss fouls. I know they were feeling pathetic when they watch that clear foul by Dirk on STAT and then got the nerve to rule on a damn out of bounds play. These lack of foul calls are disgusting and abhorrent.

Anyway, we need to get our shh together. The starters are playing terribly. I think it may be time to bench Fields and bring in Shump and if Melo continues to have bad shooting games keep him on the bench. Same goes for Lin. I don't know Pringles can talk about keeping Baron in when he's playing good and not do it in the very situation he brings up. Should've kept the 2nd unit and have them win it or lose it for us.

Out of all of this at least STAT played well for the most part.

Originally Posted by modiggler

its funny how when the Mavs need buckets there is no confusion its Dirk to the death and the coach knows who to put in the game, while on the knicks end they are still try to figure it out. The media and fans are getting to coach there is no reason to have Melo on the bench it the 4th for that long. Dirk started out slow and they still went to there guy the knicks need to learn to do the same.
That too smh. Harrelson was out there forever it seemed like.

does dantoni usually not call timeouts when a team makes a run? needs to figure out minutes and rotation.

Back
Top Bottom