let this thread die (NYK)

Maybe he should get canned, but then Amare's more useless than ever and Lin might be irrelevant. no easy solution, gotta let the year play out at this point.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

b216863771.jpg
Truth...

Sucks that Kidd was vocal about reffing before yall game. You had to know the whistles would be

quick tonight with the extra attention.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Someone (preferably unbiased
laugh.gif
), want to give a rundown of the game?

Your star played like a star when it mattered mostYou have a coach and we don't.

Originally Posted by modiggler

its funny how when the Mavs need buckets there is no confusion its Dirk to the death and the coach knows who to put in the game, while on the knicks end they are still try to figure it out. The media and fans are getting to coach there is no reason to have Melo on the bench it the 4th for that long. Dirk started out slow and they still went to there guy the knicks need to learn to do the same.
Basically. Dirk started 1-8 but the Mavs and their coach know that Dirk is their STAR so they kept feeding him and drawing plays for him and dude ended up with 28 (maybe more).

Dantoni is turning Melo into a damn role player and that is not what he is. The only players that go out every night and give everything they have are  Shump and Chandler with Novak helping big time on offense.

Do I even have to comment on this whole Fields starting mess? Dantoni must go and shame on those that actually started catering to dude a few weeks ago.

laugh.gif

Mavs went on runs whenever they needed to, kidd apparently smells like *$+% bc no one would go near him on defense, dantoni yelled "lets go" all game

Damlol Hahn going ham on the refs. Lol.

Wow dantoni just got his second tech of the season. Prior to those two techs he didn't get one as a Knicks coach

Rubs me the wrong way. That's odd

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

laugh.gif
Mavs went on runs whenever they needed to, kidd apparently smells like *$+% bc no one would go near him on defense, dantoni yelled "lets go" all game
Kidd has been absolute basura this year in any situation scoring the ball, damn right they leave him alone, he's been #!***$.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ D'Antoni "LET'S GO!" I sure remember a lot of that from his Phoenix days.

What kind of shots was Melo taking tonight? And was Lin not getting calls, or was it that he was just settling for jumpers?

laugh.gif
Kidd has been absolute basura this year in any situation scoring the ball, damn right they leave him alone, he's been #!***$.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ D'Antoni "LET'S GO!" I sure remember a lot of that from his Phoenix days.

What kind of shots was Melo taking tonight? And was Lin not getting calls, or was it that he was just settling for jumpers?

He took some quick shots...he would also drive to the rim and either come up short and miss the putback or just get blocked.

The Mavs gameplan was on some Saints bounty steez. Kidd almost knocked him out the way he mollywhopped him over the head during one drive. Lin rarely goes crazy with jumpers, I don't think he has a whole lot of confidence in his shot unless he's open, he rarely goes off the dribble. Yall basically just hounded him so he missed, rushed shots/passes, and fouled him when he drove, most fouls not called.

Melo left without talking to reporters, great leader
Those two things are unrelated.

Hopefully, he took an early bus to SA and went to work on his jumper.

Carmelo's body language rally didn't sit well with me. At all....ok, you have bad shooting nights....don't sit on the opposing teams broadcast booth and smirk....

I really want to see him play closer to the hoop...maybe wrong, but it looked like he scored on his post moves....bad coaching from Mike in terms of working the rotation...and Landry didn't score till late....I'm not liking him in the starting lineup.

dantoni loves sitting melo out for a long period of time when we really need points

I've seen a lot of guys do that win Lin, Rubio too. Just learning the ropes man. You don't get all that respect right away.

We do same thing with Russ. Just be physical, eventually you'll get your FTs, that's why they beat our +++ last night, we kept fouling them because they kept being aggressive.

Teams are just trying to push Lin around, but if he keeps it up, refs will start to give him more respect.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Carmelo's body language rally didn't sit well with me. At all....ok, you have bad shooting nights....don't sit on the opposing teams broadcast booth and smirk....

I really want to see him play closer to the hoop...maybe wrong, but it looked like he scored on his post moves....bad coaching from Mike in terms of working the rotation...and Landry didn't score till late....I'm not liking him in the starting lineup.

I've been saying this since last season, since his tweet on draft night (Shumpert), and all of this season. Carmelo Anthony just doesn't care, he's in his own world and brings a negative vibe/attitude to our team. it sucks cause he's a good player but it hurts even more that we're spending 20 million dollars on him. You know D'Antoni is not standing up and saying anything, thats for certain.

Back
Top Bottom