let this thread die (NYK)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

How soon do we forget. You got the memory of a gnat. !%%% those useless flesh bags

Lin definitely needs to step up the defense. But if anyone starts a "give Bibby or Douglas significant minutes Movement" please disassociate yourself with the team ASAP.

Where did you get significant from? Plus I'm joking about that movement. Only people that will join that is Me & TD. His own momma won't even support it
why-you-mad-tho1.jpg

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

off topic but does anyone here have an original xbox that they don't use anymore?

What do you need that for???  
laugh.gif

I have 1 sitting here but I'm not sure if it still works.. I'll let you borrow it
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
tired.gif

Do you have an original iPad I can borrow?

Originally Posted by quik1987

off topic but does anyone here have an original xbox that they don't use anymore?

laugh.gif

I have 1 sitting here but I'm not sure if it still works.. I'll let you borrow it
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
tired.gif

tumblr_lno2ghpKP11qhi4nlo1_500.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
tired.gif

iPad-Theft-500x325.png

Amare on the Spurs:
"They don't have nearly enough talent to compete with us. Our talent level, personnel, is off the charts. But what they do well is they keep the floor spaced and make sure those guys execute the plays."

grin.gif

533548768.jpg

533548768.jpg

Originally Posted by LovesIt

Amare on the Spurs:
"They don't have nearly enough talent to compete with us. Our talent level, personnel, is off the charts. But what they do well is they keep the floor spaced and make sure those guys execute the plays."

grin.gif

He couldn't have said this after the loss did he? I'd take Gary Neal and TP over our guards right now. Son is taking that team pride shh too far and sounding extra stupid.

Amare on the Spurs:

grin.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

There's a reason why the Spurs have won 4 times championships the past 12 years... everyone on that team buys into the defensive system of Pop's.  If a player doesn't play defense on the Spurs, he's not gonna see any playing time.  Meanwhile, Amare was just sidestepping out of the way when Parker drove it in.  BUM

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

Amare on the Spurs:

grin.gif

He couldn't have said this after the loss did he? I'd take Gary Neal and TP over our guards right now. Son is taking that team pride shh too far and sounding extra stupid.

He said it after last night's loss. Shameless 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
tired.gif
roll.gif
 well to answer everyones question, i actually wanna mod it to play MAME games exclusively.  I don't feel like doing that to my ps3 or 360, so i figured i want to do it on the og xbox 
laugh.gif

LOL@ the ipad reference

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

sit yo !%$ down amare

spurs/duncan and mavs/dirk have been owning your candy !%$ since you got to this league

he's actually put up big numbers against them, but that is not the point.

This team needs to stop talking until they actually do something significant..A winning streak against mostly non-playoff teams is nothing to celebrate n get cocky over. Baron Davis saying the Knicks can win a title as soon as this year, and Amar'e saying the Knicks are better than the Spurs. What's next? Jared Jeffries saying he's top 5 Power Forwards in the league?

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

This team needs to stop talking until they actually do something significant..A winning streak against mostly non-playoff teams is nothing to celebrate n get cocky over. Baron Davis saying the Knicks can win a title as soon as this year, and Amar'e saying the Knicks are better than the Spurs. What's next? Jared Jeffries saying he's top 5 Power Forwards in the league?

laugh.gif
 i just had a flashback moment to when Allan Houston said he was the best shooting guard in the nba 

but yup, i agree with what you said.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Ama're , Fields and Douglas for Hinrich and Smith

Salaries match get it done.
I'd do it 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

DO IT MITCH !!!!
Please, for the love of God, do it.

OH and I KNOW some of yall saw that tweet + twitpic from JR just a few minutes ago......................................................

eek.gif
x
devil.gif
x
glasses.gif
x
nerd.gif
x
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom