let this thread die (NYK)

Amar'e is an idiot for saying that.
As for Josh Smith, please no. PLEASE NO. This guy falls in love with outside shooting way too much. Josh Smith would not mesh with Melo at all (but who actually does?
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

As for Josh Smith, please no. PLEASE NO. This guy falls in love with outside shooting way too much. Josh Smith would not mesh with Melo at all (but who actually does?
laugh.gif
)

Stop it.

As for Josh Smith, please no. PLEASE NO. This guy falls in love with outside shooting way too much. 

But so does Amare. Atleast Josh Rebounds consistently. And never gives up on defense. The guy will try to block anything. 

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

As for Josh Smith, please no. PLEASE NO. This guy falls in love with outside shooting way too much. 

But so does Amare. Atleast Josh Rebounds consistently. And never gives up on defense. The guy will try to block anything. 

Damn......not a bad idea to be honest.... DO IT.

Josh Smith is an infinitely better defender than Amar'e...Plus he's a high flyer so he could be a 2nd option on the pick n roll besides Tyson. Idk I wouldn't be against the trade if it went down. Knicks need more defense and Hawks need more offense. Would work out well both ways

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

I'd do it 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

DO IT MITCH !!!!
Please, for the love of God, do it.

OH and I KNOW some of yall saw that tweet + twitpic from JR just a few minutes ago......................................................

eek.gif
x
devil.gif
x
glasses.gif
x
nerd.gif
x
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Josh Smith's versatility and athleticism on the defensive end is comparable to Lebron's. Him and Tyson would be ridiculous

Josh Smith's versatility and athleticism on the defensive end is comparable to Lebron's. Him and Tyson would be ridiculous

If only there was a way to let the knicks know....

Amar'e did not "fall in love with outside shooting way too much" he actually had a jumper at one point in time and he's on his way to getting it back. You can't compare Smith outside shooting with STAT's.

You wylin. Son is Serge Ibaka lite at best.
you can get dwight for tyson and melo

easily

Why would you want Amar'e and Dwight on the same team if ppl say Tyson clogs the paint for him?

Dwight isn't a leader like Tyson tho...Dwight sulks and cries when he doesn't get the ball enough, and walks off the court whining if he feels the team isn't putting in enough effort. Tyson gets passionate and fired up and it rubs off on his teammates most games that he's playing in. Yeah Dwight is the best center in the league, but he disappears a lot in big games so idk if he would put this team over the top.

Originally Posted by DubA169

you can get dwight for tyson and melo

easily

why the hell would we do that ?
laugh.gif

You would be mad tight if Stan Van Gundy got them two to mesh out there with his system and those shooters

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Amar'e did not "fall in love with outside shooting way too much" he actually had a jumper at one point in time and he's on his way to getting it back. You can't compare Smith outside shooting with STAT's.

You wylin. Son is Serge Ibaka lite at best.

Josh Smith's speed and hops separates him from 99% of other 4's in this league . Let's see Serge come out and guard positions 2-5 he can't. In terms of versatility him and Lebron are comparable ofcourse Lebron is on another level but Smith is one of the best defenders in the league.

i didn't say i would do it

just pointing out that trading for dwight isnt some fairy tale. if we really wanted him we could easily get him
i dont wanna trade anyone except this can of !%$%!!* chips.

Getting crazy carried away with Josh Smith. The Hawks wouldn't make that deal in the first place, we pay Amar'e $20 million a year, no way. Amar'e tops, would get us a First-Round pick and an average to below-average player. We'd have no leverage.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Carmelo Anthony Exposed Cheating on Wife Lala with Twodel/Stripper Asia Monroe [Proof][/h1]
Posted by Mandii B on Mar 8, 2012 in Entertainment, Gossip | 2 comments

http://

Someone has made this Asia Monroe girl mad!! Not sure if there is a personal riff between her and these athletes, but the same girl who earlier this week leaked naked bedroom pics of Kings’ Demarcus Cousins, has now come forward to expose Knicks star Carmelo Anthony.

There’s alot of rumors that have been circling around Lala and Melo’s relationship in regards to cheating, a secret love child, and event trust. Well according to Asia, he’s not happy in the marriage. She decided to give Fullcourtpumps the exclusive on her and Melo’s secret rendezvous.

Ok Basically It all started in February where he followed me on twitter we began talking on there which lead me giving him my number and we started texting well he asked for my gmail account something about he didn’t want his wife finding out about me or what not…so I visited New York around march 1 where me met up and he took me to a place called Juniors Cheesecake in Brooklyn I had took a pic to show my twitter friends who I was having lunch with but he asked for me to delete it but I still kept it in my phone..

he emails me off and on and says he wants to be with me and all that crap and how him and his wife aren’t working.um i do have my echofon for twitter DM’s

Whatever this girl is doing, she’s doing it right. In the email (viewed above) she thanks Mr.Anthony for a pair of shoes she got. I heard that Melo is very generous and one well known Atlanta vixen claims he bought her a Mac Book. Below are pictures of twodel/stripper.

Now not sure if Melo would be foolish enough to take her to Juniors or if these emails/DMs are fabricated. I just the reporter, I don’t state anything as fact until the fat lady sings. Or in this case, the 6’8 caramel skinned ball player Carmelo Anthony.

*Sips tea

Back
Top Bottom