let this thread die (NYK)

seriously i didnt even know that had fried chicken w/rice and beans at juniors

prob made that @%!% special for him. got that red eye balkman status too

Whats the first thing a single Athlete does when he moves to a new city? Goes after his top 5 and obviously JR Smith has Tahiry on that list. But what JR didn’t know was Joe Budden was stalking Tahiry’s timeline with all intentions of #%#! blocking.
Yea and!RT @TheRealTahiry: Hahahaha, You Wish!!!!!

Jesus, our team is a bunch of AssClowns. Melo got damn, that plate of food is crazy. 
laugh.gif

It's starting to look more n more like these dudes are attracted to coming to New York for the attention and perks that come with being famous in NYC, rather than coming here to "bring a championship to New York basketball." What a damn shame.....

^I hope that's not in response to these side *%*@!! these dudes got. NBA players just need to be NBA players to get that.

I aint even at the caliber of #$!@@* they're taking down but Melo can't be that dumb.

If I was doing this all messages would be short and abrupt and I wouldn't buy a *%*%% a damn thing until I was satisfied.

It's funny cuz I saw the promo for LaLa's show and she does confront some chick and out right asks if she's %%$$+#@ her man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

It's starting to look more n more like these dudes are attracted to coming to New York for the attention and perks that come with being famous in NYC, rather than coming here to "bring a championship to New York basketball." What a damn shame.....

QFT

How long has this "melo drama" been going on with the cheating? Is this one of the reasons why he's been off? I figured maybe it has more to do than just not meshing into the system. Maybe it's a mental thing?
W/e it is, he needs to get his stuff together and start playing ball.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

^I hope that's not in response to these side *%*@!! these dudes got. NBA players just need to be NBA players to get that.

I aint even at the caliber of #$!@@* they're taking down but Melo can't be that dumb.

If I was doing this all messages would be short and abrupt and I wouldn't buy a *%*%% a damn thing until I was satisfied.

It's funny cuz I saw the promo for LaLa's show and she does confront some chick and out right asks if she's %%$$+#@ her man
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
noooo!

What the hell is up with all the offcourt BS?
30t6p3b.gif
I guess this explains why Melo's been playing like a frustrated fool lately

Mike use to cheat all the time, and stay up all night gambling. Dude would still go out and drop 30 like it was nothing.

They don't make em like they use to. Now you have so many excuses as to why a player is not performing up to their usual standards, and it always seems to involve some ##+! with a female.

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Mike use to cheat all the time, and stay up all night gambling. Dude would still go out and drop 30 like it was nothing.

They don't make em like they use to. Now you have so many excuses as to why a player is not performing up to their usual standards, and it always seems to involve some ##+! with a female.

QFT

players today treat it more as a money grab. it's just completely different

plus Stern turned them into mega stars and messed the game up. it isnt about the team its about the star and the refs

Back
Top Bottom