let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

Originally Posted by DubA169

so you dont hear about us not gyving him a chance

its all political, many times u hear a coach, ceo, gm, businessmen, politicians resign but in reality they got fired...

I understand what you are saying but they seemed genuinely shocked

Ay man, let the zen master era begin. Phil says hes done but lets see if dolan offers him something he cant refuse. Phil has to AT LEAST be looking at the team.

As much as we'd all love to have Phil coach the team we know damn well it'll be tough for him to coach for Dolan. That's such an odd couple. I just don't see it working out.

SAS just said Dwight needs to apologize to the nets organization.

how can people ride with this traitor?

he was ready to ride the coattails of BK

i sincerely had that parasite

[h3]Source: D'Antoni Made Resignation Decision[/h3]
Mar 15, 2012 8:27 AM EDT

DAntoni_Mike_nyk_120312.jpg
Mike D'Antoni asked to meet with officials from the Knicks and with James Dolan on Wednesday morning.

D’Antoni asked Dolan if he would be open to trading Anthony before the trade deadline, according to a person briefed on the meeting. When Dolan refused, D'Antoni offered to resign.

The decision to walk away “was absolutely Mike’s,

SAS just said Dwight needs to apologize to the nets organization.

how can people ride with this traitor?

he was ready to ride the coattails of BK

i sincerely had that parasite
Why you say that? He's an analyst, he's doing his job. I don't think his Knicks fanhood has ever waivered. I mean, you can hear the pain in his voice when he talks about the Knicks lol

2 days ago he was screaming that the nets are about to takeeee oveeerrrrrrrrrr. watch out. encouraging dwight to go to the nets. best situation. take over the city blah blah

no knicks fan is openly hoping that the Nets "take over" new york freaking city. he wanted it to happen so he could get his interviews and jump on the bandwagan. suck off a few superstars. have some more names to drop

he is disgusted to even say Jeremy lins name. he is pissing and moaning that dwight isnt coming to BK

back to the ideal coach talk, I honestly feel that Jerry Sloan would be a better fit as opposed to Phil Jackson.
We should have gotten Tom Thibbs tho when we had the chance 
30t6p3b.gif

If Doc Rivers were to leave Boston, I would like for the knicks to give him a shot.

But a big hell noo to John Calipari...

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

sas wants lin to fail so melo can be blameless

It sure does seem that way. He puts more blame on an unstated second year player who was thrust into the starting PG spot than Melo. Steven A is a hack.

I think Thibbs's contract expires after this season. Now whether or not he'd leave Chi to come here, Idk, but he would be a great fit. Hopefully Doc and Rondo butt heads and Ainge blows that team up and he decides to come here. Dude would turn the culture around tenfold.

2 days ago he was screaming that the nets are about to takeeee oveeerrrrrrrrrr. watch out. encouraging dwight to go to the nets. best situation. take over the city blah blah

no knicks fan is openly hoping that the Nets "take over" new york freaking city. he wanted it to happen so he could get his interviews and jump on the bandwagan. suck off a few superstars. have some more names to drop

he is disgusted to even say Jeremy lins name. he is pissing and moaning that dwight isnt coming to BK
I think you stretchin it a bit fam lol. I heard that whole rant and a lot of what he's saying is true. He didn't say he wants Dwight to go to BK, he said it makes sense and laid out what the Nets want to do. There's a difference between advocating and giving an informed opinion. And I happen to agree with him. I've been saying that the Nets are coming for the heart of NY for a long time now. Some people don't seem to see or understand that. That don't make me any less of a Knicks fan. It's a reality. They aren't coming here to be the Mets. They're trying to put something special together. If they can put the right players together and win games they can steal a decent portion of the Knicks fan base (mostly some of the fairweather fans and transplants) a la Lob City becoming a hot ticket in LA. Knicks vs Nets tickets will be one of the hottest in the NBA for years to come. When that shiny brand new arena is up, with Jay-Z and Biggie bumpin over the PA system and all of a sudden the Nets start winning while the Knicks still ain't isht, things are gonna get real. North Brookyln is arguably one of the trendiest places to be right now...and I won't be surprised if big time BK Nets support becomes part of that trend.
As for Jeremy Lin, he's entitled to his opinion on the kid. I like the excitement and possibilities he brings but I also hate the fact that people think he is the answer to all our problems. As if he is some savior and Melo is stifling his greatness. I'm sure this is what aggravates SAS and I think that's a fair assessment. The more credence we give to that nonsense the further we get from having a functional team. Lin is a piece you build with, not around.

from what I see he WANTS the nets to be huge and WANTS jeremy lin to crash and burn

thats where we differ. you saying he just giving an opinion. i think he's be more than happy with the results

SAS likes to be able to say I told you so. How is he any different from a few heads in this thread who have basically cheered for Melo to fail so they can say I told you so? They all want the Knicks to win, but if that's not happening they find a "winning" feeling in being right about why we're losing lol. Typical Knicks fan isht.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I think Thibbs's contract expires after this season. Now whether or not he'd leave Chi to come here, Idk, but he would be a great fit. .

roll.gif

Piss Off You Wanker!

I find it hard to believe Deron will sign an extension with the Nets with no guarantee that Dwight will be there in 2013..They better figure out a trade for a star before the beginning of next season, or hope they can sign 2-3 quality free agents over the summer..Otherwise, Deron is most likely headed to Dallas

whatever we just disagree

but what I see is ESPN is FURIOUS that Dwight isn't going to the nets

just look at all the sad faces

Bucher and SAS hahahahahhahaahahaaaaaaaaaa

Tom Thibodeaus contract is up after this year...he has ties to the Knicks...I think Mike Francesa mentioned his contract was a money issue.

I have 2 words for that: BLANK CHECK

Originally Posted by RavageBX

SAS likes to be able to say I told you so. How is he any different from a few heads in this thread who have basically cheered for Melo to fail so they can say I told you so? They all want the Knicks to win, but if that's not happening they find a "winning" feeling in being right about why we're losing lol. Typical Knicks fan isht.

its a race thing 
SAS dont want to see a non black minority take the spot light at the expense of a black person

smith has no reason to hate on lin but he constantly does it, and time and time again he brings up lin's weaknesses or bad night to make melo look good....and he was clearly the only knicks fan to not be happy with linsanity stint.  

yes sas is sometimes critical of melo but he does it in an endearing way

melo haters arent fueled by race, its the fact that melos been playing like garbage and hes the so called super star of the team

no one blames melo for lin not playing well but seems like there are more melo lovers who blame lin for melo not playing well. that what exactly SAS is

Back
Top Bottom