let this thread die (NYK)

Y'all want woodson to do well enough to get a permanent position? Or just enough to get playoff run and then he's out @ seasons end?
All I know is that it'll be tough for management to decide if we keep on going the way we are at the moment.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

i love how when the team wins, we're all cheerful like we're some carefree hippies. But when the team loses, most of the people in this thread act like a bunch of "Chicken Littles" 
roll.gif
Nothing in between.... gotta love being a knicks fan lol

roll.gif
It's the same thing in our Laker thread, our fans are very similar to yours. When we win its 'feelsgoodman' .gifs everywhere, when we lose its "Fire Mike Brown!," "Fisher Needs to Retire!," "Kobe sucks!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

i love how when the team wins, we're all cheerful like we're some carefree hippies. But when the team loses, most of the people in this thread act like a bunch of "Chicken Littles" 
roll.gif

roll.gif
It's the same thing in our Laker thread, our fans are very similar to yours. When we win its 'feelsgoodman' .gifs everywhere, when we lose its "Fire Mike Brown!," "Fisher Needs to Retire!," "Kobe sucks!"
laugh.gif

Same with the Heat thread. 

The Bulls have the only sane fans
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What does FOH mean?

Just got back from the rangers game. Recorded the game and bout to lay back and watch. Very fun watching the Knicks when I know they are gonna win. Don't got worry bout a bad call or a bad turnover. Pure enjoyment

Originally Posted by DubA169

What does FOH mean?

Just got back from the rangers game. Recorded the game and bout to lay back and watch. Very fun watching the Knicks when I know they are gonna win. Don't got worry bout a bad call or a bad turnover. Pure enjoyment
F outta here!

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

roll.gif
I don't even bother coming in here when we lose, it's LITERALLY the end of the world when I scan this thread.

So I adjust avoid the sports forum completely
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 Same here.. I try not to talk too much !$# about the team, cause it's not like I'm gonna stop being a fan.

Originally Posted by amel223

roll.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If you didn't win all them chips with Jordan your sanity would be in question too.

Granger should have shut his mouth
laugh.gif
. At first, Indiana came out ready to play today...but let's be serious. At the end of the day, they can't hang. Most teams can't. The Knicks have been destroying themselves all season long

Like I've been saying, once they really figure it all out, which I believe they are about to...there will be problems

They are much muuuuch worse on realgm.

This year it's understandable that ppl were freaking out. All that talent and we looked like crap.

So happy what's his name doesn't coach here anymore

My Slime Shump. I'm scared what will happen if the Knicks win 7 in the row again.

Woodson making me eat my words (nh)

I guess JR is on his hot streak after them last 2 weeks

I have no problem with Woodson coaching himself into a full time job. Seems like a classy dude that knows how to communicate with his players.

Earlier in the season I read an article that said he was responsible for the knicks switching so much because it is an essential part of his defensive system which was alarming to me because switching was killing them but I've noticed these past 3 games they've made more of an effort to stay with their man than Ive seen all season long.

Loving the direction of the team but I'm being cautiously optimistic. I'd just love to see this squad finish over .500 after digging that hole. And winning a playoff game. Its almost like how do you not give Woody the job if he wins a playoff game or 2 after pringles failed to do it in 3 years.

Originally Posted by amel223

roll.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
please find where we are spazzing out after a couple of losses... dont even compare us to laker and knick fans after a couple of losses

Also have yall noticed we haven't been switching as much or when we do it's the forwards and centers and if guards do they get back to their man?

Woodson with that sabotage from within
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Carmelo Anthony on Woodson: “With the way he is able to motivate, he is able to get the best out of everybody. Not having to worry about offense because now we rely on our defense to get our offense going, which always a good thing.''

THIS x 100
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom