let this thread die (NYK)

I just saw on NBA TV.

Since Woodson has been coach:

Point Differential: +22.5

Opponent PPG: 88.5

Opponent FG%: 41.1

pimp.gif

Not lookin great right now. Delfino and Gooden are hot early. If they cool off maybe. But Portland doesnt exactly make people shoot bad shots. But we'll see. Im right there with you hoping they take this L.

Nice to see the team give a damn and win 4 straight.

Still pathetic that it took a coach quitting for Melo to start hustling. Saying things like that makes me believe you have no heart in the first place.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Sharing & caring, swishin & dishin, everyone helping on D, no Swiss cheese defense = great team win.

I haven't watched Toney Douglas enough, but no way should Mike Bibby get playing time over him while Baron is out.  Is Toney that terrible? I remember he dropped 30 on Chicago a year ago, streaky shooter.

YES.

If Jeremy Lin and Gary Forbes make a team together they be best in NBA guards team except Lebron Dwayne Wade and Russel Wilson and Kevin Durant

The difference between Toney and Bibby is that while Bibby's shooting percentage is as bad as Toney's has been this season, Bibby doesn't look to shoot unless he's wide open..Toney will look to score off the dribble, which often leads to turnovers, missed forced jumpers, and it slows down the offense because his forcing of shots kills the offensive flow.

cant believe im hyped about knicks getting close to .500 instead of above .500 
30t6p3b.gif
 only knick fans can be happy about that 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

cant believe im hyped about knicks getting close to .500 instead of above .500 
30t6p3b.gif
 only knick fans can be happy about that 
laugh.gif
ikr?
laugh.gif
This 4 game  winning streak feels like a 20 game winning streak right now 

I think we're more excited about the streak due to the fact that the team is winning with defense and not offense. We already knew this team had the weapons to compete offensively, but any time a game got close late in the 4th, there was a good chance the other team would go on a run due to the lack of defensive effort. Now, we have Melo and Amar'e actually playing hard and having fun playing defense.

I think we're also more excited about this streak because it's the complete roster..When the Knicks went on that run during "Linsanity" all the questions were "Can they do it when Melo returns?...Can Melo and Lin coexist?...Will Melo buy into the team concept?"...Now, those questions aren't hovering over the winning streak..Carmelo, Amar'e and Lin are all playing unselfishly and looking to help each other on both the offensive n defensive end. Not to mention, this winning streak is later in the year as opposed to before the middle of the season like the Linsanity streak.

Body language has been great also..Everyone looks engaged in the game and when they go on a run, they all seem to be having fun playing together..None of that awkwardness where Melo wants to ISO and Lin wants to penetrate instead, but Amar'e is standing around watching, while Tyson is getting angry and Landry is roaming the court.

I just wanna see us do this consistently against legit top teams instead of bottom feeders. I'm still cautiously optimistic.

From what I watched tonight, I was impressed.

Confidence needs to be high to finish out this season strong.

T-Doug finally got some burn. I know he was horrible but still.

People have to step up tomorrow to show people that they are for real

Who cares what Milwaukee is doing, all I care is that we smack em on Monday. If all goes right till the end of the season, it sure as hell isn't gonna be Milwaukee we're lookin at when we're checking the scoreboard.

So crazy how I'll end up being there on Monday in a playoff like atmosphere. I bought the tickets before the season started and didn't think this game would be really meaningful. Hype for this game.

Let's keep this win streak going.. we are more then capable of beating Philly.. so let's show this win streak isn't a fluke tomorrow night.. and then spank TO again after.

Back
Top Bottom