let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by KenJi714

*Gargles Kobe's phallus*
But yea...Team seems to be vibing out there.  Playoffs still aren't a given though especially with the bucks being a better team now too.  Really have to close out this month strong cause April the schedule is much harder.

anyone riding this knicks streak at vegas, covered the last 5 games? tomorrow night +4.5 team looking impressive. hopefully, they dont make lou williams look like allen iverson again.

I just like the d were playing. That's all I care about the rest will fall into place. This team will be scary down the stretch

http://twitter.com/FisolaNYDN
Frank Isola: A win in Philly and the Knicks have a legit chance to win the division. A loss means Miami or Chicago in 1st round. yesterday

Brian Mahoney: Amare, on surging Knicks' trip to Philadelphia on Wed. "We can't wait. We can't wait. We understand how important this game is for us."
Alan Hahn: What's freaking me out is there's like three people who created Twitter accounts for Woodson's goatee since we mentioned it on the air.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I liked the effort last night minus the first quarter, played very well, that was the kinda game the Knicks lost.

Big game tonight.

As much as i cant stand TD, maybe he should get some pt with all this new holding players accountable thing. He needs to be yelled at to get better.

Back
Top Bottom