let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by miamib30514

KNICKS DONT WANT IT IN THE OFFS.
That's what i said . These Knicks fans got happy after last Sunday luck game
#@*+ you
roll.gif

Melo can't beat the Heat alone. No one besides JR stepped up offensively today.

Oh well. On to the Celtics

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Melo getting locked up by Lebron in 4th?

you wish that was the case... stop it 
laugh.gif

Im just saying Battier = Blender Sacrificial Lamb , Lebron = Locksmith Defensive Closer

Fixed.

They sacrificed him to #7 early on allowing him to kill and expell energy then Bron took over in the crunch where he had much more energy and was able to take advantage of the energy #7 expended early on

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

KNICKS DONT WANT IT IN THE OFFS.
That's what i said . These Knicks fans got happy after last Sunday luck game

It's sad that a lakers fan cares so much about the Knicks. Don't y'all have like 16 rings? Why so hurt?We played them tough without Lin and amare. I want the bulls. Rose is the only one who gets calls on the team. Miami is not going out in the first round. Bad for business

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif

Im just saying Battier = Blender Sacrificial LambSucker , Lebron = Locksmith Defensive Closer

Fixed.

They sacrificed him to #7 early on allowing him to kill and expell energy then Bron took over in the crunch where he had much more energy and was able to take advantage of the energy #7 expended early on

Yup

SHANE-BATTIER-PICKS-NOSE-WITH-TONGUE.gif

good game tho

ACB is one of the biggest trolls in S&T just ignore him...

This game was fine, once Amar'e gets back its a different game

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I ain't even mad. They played them tough.
Not mad at all. Miami kept forcing us into contested shots and we couldn't capitalize on more than a few opportunities. Nothing to be ashamed about really. We were with them all the way 'till the end.

If we see them again...they'd be looking at a different team w/ STAT returning and Lin having an outside shot of coming back.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

laugh.gif

Im just saying Battier = Blender Sacrificial LambSucker , Lebron = Locksmith Defensive Closer

Fixed.

Yup

good game tho

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Fixed.

Yup

good game tho

Did dude lick his nose casually during a timeout?!:lol:

Good hard fought game.
Miami just had more firepower down the stretch and our supporting cast didn't show up to help Melo.

This might be the first game all season that Tyson didn't really contribute.

This is a perfect example of why we need Amar'e and Lin going into the post-season.

We have no secondary scoring threats and NO PG play.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Honestly this would worry me a lot.
Just how effective will he be?  Will his return offset the chemistry that this team has developed without him?  Will #7's game regress?  What will his role be?  Will accept that this is now #7's squad and fall in line?

A lot of questions that would concern me as a Knick fan

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Honestly this would worry me a lot.
Just how effective will he be?  Will his return offset the chemistry that this team has developed without him?  Will #7's game regress?  What will his role be?  Will accept that this is now #7's squad and fall in line?

A lot of questions that would concern me as a Knick fan
They were playing great together under Woodson before he got injured.

Knicks suck...but EFF you ACDboys1234...lame @%% Laker fan.  Go back to your sorry @%% Laker thread talking about Bynum chucking up 3's and stealing the ball from teammates at the end of games.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Tyson Chandler has to do better on the boards. Poor Rebounding and no 2nd go to scorer is why we lost this one.
I see what you're saying but he needs better help though. Sometimes he's the only $@%@* out there boxing out correctly. It's been a problem now in the recent games vs. Chicago and today. They better get that #+#% patched quickly because that WILL be detrimental in the playoffs when we face either of them.

Like I said...not even mad at the L. The Heat ARE the 2nd seed for a reason...they're not supposed to lose games like this. What the Knicks have shown in post MDA era is they can hang with the big boys because, defensively, they're right there with the best of them. So long as we keep that going we'll always be in every game.

Landry and Hot Sauce Diddy went a combined 3 for 14...not just regular missed shots but joints that %@!!@# up our flow while we were poised to make big runs and THEN both guys playing stupid on D.
30t6p3b.gif
Two starters being liabilities on both ends and they couldn't put us away until the last minute of the game. Coach Spo.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
we actually can beat the Heat with just Melo. That's the funny thing.

There were a lot of bad possessions and just as many bad shots and still had a chance to win.

Amare would be the equalizer in a series tho.

Fields play scared, and despite the refs poor officiating in the 3rd the Knicks were still within one point in the 4th.

Poor defensive rebounding to end possessions, Tyson did not establish himself this game but he was playing hurt. Melo did everything that he could before he ran out of gas, started to settle for 3's...few bad shots by the Knicks down the stretch, free throws for Miami on the other end, game over.

Long term this Knicks team can compete with whatever the East has to offer, they just need Amare to be healthy for the playoffs, and the PG play has to step up.
As long as this defensive effort and communication can continue, I have a lot of confidence in what they can do, from here its all about offensive execution and smart posessions.

Landry Fields is frustrating player to watch play.

He shouldn't be starting on any team in the league. much less ours.

Just got back
30t6p3b.gif

Game went by quick. From what I saw zebras didn't start playing for the Heat until the 2nd half. I had a clear view of the court/game play and they were calling some ridiculous no contact fouls or plays where it was all ball. THAT FLAGRANT FOUL
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
It's like Bron complained about it and they decided to rule as that during the timeout. That offensive foul on Shump negating the Novak 3
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

There's nobody that can guard Melo on that team. Not one. Had an effortless 40+ game. If we had help from one other guy or if JR scored a bit more we would've had this.

Loved that series of Shump robbing Wade. Fans did notice the lack of energy the team brought (seemed Heat were lacking too, didn't see anything special about their defense this game). Too many messed up plays where we didn't execute though and we got raped on the boards.

Ideally if you add a 6'10 athletic guy, you hope he brings rebounding and (some) defense. we know that's not always the case with Amare.

I'm skeptical on how much better the team would be with him given how they do things now.

I still like how the current team matches up, they just need ANYTHING out of Davis/Landry/Shumpert on offense.

Back
Top Bottom