let this thread die (NYK)

Whoa I never said bench Tyson and start Amar'e @ the 5. What are yall reading? I said if you want Amar'e to produce play him at the 5.

Just to be clear I'm talking about if you want Amar'e Stoudemire to be useful again and used in the best way possible. All I added in was we're getting raped on the boards anyway so a Fields-Melo-STAT frontcourt isn't gonna be changing that much from what we already got as far as rebounds.

If you disagree please feel free to suggest a better approach for using Amar'e and helping him get back in to a rhythm quicker come playoff time.

I don't even know how yall came up with bench Tyson for Amar'e when I've said and other have already talked about Amar'e being a better player playing at center.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Whoa I never said bench Tyson and start Amar'e @ the 5. What are yall reading? I said if you want Amar'e to produce play him at the 5.

Just to be clear I'm talking about if you want Amar'e Stoudemire to be useful again and used in the best way possible. All I added in was we're getting raped on the boards anyway so a Fields-Melo-STAT frontcourt isn't gonna be changing that much from what we already got as far as rebounds.

If you disagree please feel free to suggest a better approach for using Amar'e and helping him get back in to a rhythm quicker come playoff time.

I don't even know how yall came up with bench Tyson for Amar'e when I've said and other have already talked about Amar'e being a better player playing at center.

Let him play the with the 5 with the bench, then when hes ready start him....at the 4.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Lol i been writing music and such
embarassed.gif

Wait, if you were there.... then who the hell is/was Cyber Smoke? I'm oh so lost...

Your imagination ?

I"m pretty sure Cyber Smoke is my dude King Reice.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Damn, was banned again for the second time. Feels batman 
embarassed.gif

Anywho, tough loss for us today, hope we can bounce back, in the meantime, Here i am again coming through with some excitement, enjoy the spoiler

Spoiler [+]
23uv8td.jpg

10f19vb.jpg

14vqtd0.jpg

2jg1oxg.jpg

1zq7qll.jpg

4q08t2.jpg

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
 SWEET JESUS

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I agree he is better at the 5, Offensively. We didn't rebound great today, but we could have done a much better job IMO. Tyson won't have 5 boards again if we play the Heat. However for Amare to play the 5 he'd have to come off the bench. 
How do you think Amare is going to respond to that? I do not see that happening.

He just has play the 4, get used to being a 2nd, 3rd option. He's still very valuable if he's cutting to the basketball when our other players do as well.

Son what you mean get used to being a 3rd option? Who is the 2nd option on this team? JR coming off the bench?
laugh.gif
I'm pretty sure Amar'e was fine with being a 2nd option to Melo but 3rd to who? The offense should be ran through them. Amar'e getting a lot of pnr.

I don't see why STAT can't play the 5 when Tyson rests. You can put them in the starting lineup together but the coach can handle the minutes properly so Amar'e gets burn there. As it is now, Melo won't have as much room to work in the post with those 2 on the court and STAT won't have any either. Since I'm talking offense if you take Tyson out of the equation one of these guys can just be on the weak side while the other does work.

As of now though, with working STAT back in to w/e shape there's no reason he shouldn't be coming off the bench until he starts showing signs of being the old STAT from last year again. If not he'd have to get use to be subbed out with the quickness.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

to the dude who got banned again...what the hell do you keep doing? lol
Posting Bugs Bunny pr0n, probably.
wasn't that Bkmac tho? 
nerd.gif
roll.gif

I remember he posted a pic of bugs bunny giving the business to lola bunny on Easter morning 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 unfortunately that thread got deleted but it was very unexpected for an Easter post lol

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

to the dude who got banned again...what the hell do you keep doing? lol
Posting Bugs Bunny pr0n, probably.

First time was i posted a youtube video with curses
Second time was i posted a gif with a semi curse

Damn man when is it gonna be our turn for the all star events. Just read that New Orleans is gonna host again in 2014.

Back
Top Bottom