let this thread die (NYK)

D'antoni is a walking troll
laugh.gif

Btw it was good seeing stat finally shave. that hipster style is probably what was making him play like trash

I've been saying Fields was trash since last year, when a SG best skill is offensive rebounding, you know he's trash...

Son can go join his lover Rautins in Europe if he wants anything more than the minimum.

We do have a mid-level exception next year right? Out of Lin, JR and Novak who would be the best to give that too?

"To be honest with you, when I get the ball in the fast break, he's the first person I'm trying to find, no matter who's out there or what's the scenario," Smith said. "If he's open, I'm trying to get him the ball as soon as possible."

I like this mentality from JR and agree. I don't care the situation, if Novak is open get him the ball! 3 pointers are layups to him. I really like the dynamic between the two. They both know what they are out there for and they both try to work together to fill their roles.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I've been saying Fields was trash since last year, when a SG best skill is offensive rebounding, you know he's trash...

Son can go join his lover Rautins in Europe if he wants anything more than the minimum.

We do have a mid-level exception next year right? Out of Lin, JR and Novak who would be the best to give that too?

Right, im hoping smith picks up his option and lin gets majority of the mid level and novak the rest.....its possible bc i think tnese guys love playing here

mgrand15 wrote:
Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

We need Boston to win and ORL to lose every game left for the rest of the season so we can take 6th and face Indy in the 1st round. We also basically need to win the next 5 games to end the season to assure the 6th seed since we're 4 games behind ORL.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Why haven't I seen this before...

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Scumbag.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This might be the funniest thing I've seen a coach say. Straight disrespect�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

YO!
eek.gif
 x
roll.gif

Why didn't I hear that clip before? And why is that ok for a head coach to say?
laugh.gif
�x
ohwell.gif

I mean, its going to be Lin cause of his value economically but I have a hard time saying he's the most valuable. All 3 of those guys are really crucial.

Novak has been the best 3 point shooter in the league, not east to replace the wetness that is his whole aurora.

JR...The guy gets buckets period. For a guy who has a rep. as being a chuck and a bad team guy I think he had been none of those things. His FG percentage is low but I think it will only get better, think it has just taken him a while to get back in the flow of things after China. He def. takes bad shots sometimes but that's also the offense we run plus lack of a real second option. Plus his defense this year has actually been really good and I think that has gone very unnoticed.

Lin is great and will only get better, I just feel there are so many PG's in the league they are the easiest commodiy to fine. Than again that is our biggest hole and we have seen how much of a problem it is when he is not in the lineup.

I just wish we could keep this core together and add Nash somehow for the Vet. minimum...Maybe he'll take Grant Hill with him. I need to stop, I'm getting a boner just thinking about that.

the way that dantoni got a pass from the NY media is shocking. I just dont understand it. they go after EVERYBODY

they were hypnotized by the mr nice guy attitude and souther accent or something

defense iz goodz? wow. big surprise

Damn at Dub's post last page.

This team is so close right now, like a family. Everybody being selfless and giving everyone else their credit. Chipping in, doing whatever it takes to win.

Why can't we keep Mob Deep 
frown.gif

If there's no money to throw at these guys, Melo+STAT need to restructure those ginormous contracts.

Add a goon PF or C, and either a young backup or veteran PG like Nash, and we're in business.

If we can't land someone like Phil, i say we keep Woodson until things get really bad.

Pg 1000 better fly by. I wont post on it since im in CT and I wouldnt be able to get out there just to go for a dinner. So Ill leave that page for people actually in NY.

Nevermind, theres a game tonight. 1000 should fly by

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Pg 1000 better fly by. I wont post on it since im in CT and I wouldnt be able to get out there just to go for a dinner. So Ill leave that page for people actually in NY.

Nevermind, theres a game tonight. 1000 should fly by

Well be on page 1002 before the game starts WATCH.

Back
Top Bottom