let this thread die (NYK)

Two playoff appearances in a row...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We DEF. going to win one playoff game this year
happy.gif

Made it yall. Time to dig in and give everything we got against whatever team it is. This playoff run is gonna be one to remember.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

I would hold another summit, but ya are bad luck. (plus you leave a mess and eat all the bacon wrapped shrimp)

Im in there like swim wear if you create one.

28cec5i.gif

I would hold another summit, but ya are bad luck. (plus you leave a mess and eat all the bacon wrapped shrimp)
laugh.gif
That's because you allowed a Boston AND Knick fan (AT THE SAME DAMN TIME) in your crib. Poor business decision.
grin.gif

Anyway, I'm hoping we can still move up to 6th. Orlando's schedule helps a little, coupled with Dwight being out for the forseeable future.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif
That's because you allowed a Boston AND Knick fan (AT THE SAME DAMN TIME) in your crib. Poor business decision.
grin.gif

Anyway, I'm hoping we can still move up to 6th. Orlando's schedule helps a little, coupled with Dwight being out for the forseeable future.

Jelani?

lettttts gooooooo!!!....Jesus im dreading basketball season ending, nothing exciting till October....Baseball season is absolutely aweful...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

lettttts gooooooo!!!....Jesus im dreading basketball season ending, nothing exciting till October....Baseball season is absolutely aweful...

In your opinion
grin.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by ksteezy

In your opinion
grin.gif

What do you expect from KSTEEZY, hes columbian. They dont do baseball, usually. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom