let this thread die (NYK)

Tickets went on sale to the general public at 12 pm. I was only able to pull up one ticket in the 400's.

I am slowly regretting not getting a pair during the pre sale. I was pulling up a ton of pairs during the pre sale, I dont think any were even sold today or sold out within seconds.

Not even loading for me.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

For all of you who wants an update on potential seeding changes...To get the 6th seed, we have to win the last 3 games and the Magic have to lose the last four. We own the tie breaker. But if the Magic win tonight against Utah, (or any game) forget about it. 
We lose to Atl tomorrow, forget about 6th seed as well. Simple as that.

I honestly feel that we should tank to 8th seed 
nerd.gif
we going for the #1 spot... so if you wanna see us, go for it...

This is #%%%!%+% man! I'm trying to go to a playoff game and they're making it impossible for me to go. I'm not even trying to go by myself.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

This is !%%%%@$# man! I'm trying to go to a playoff and they're making it impossible for me to go. I'm not even trying to go by myself.
Went to the home opener on Christmas alone...just made friends. I actually had a really good time.
laugh.gif

Only game I ever went to alone was MJ's last game here as a Wizard, when he wore cool greys and Stackhouse missed two wide open layups....when Jordan dove on the ground for loose balls and he complained post game
laugh.gif

People were boo'ing Shandon Anderson when he was shooting those late free throws.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

This is !%%%%@$# man! I'm trying to go to a playoff and they're making it impossible for me to go. I'm not even trying to go by myself.
Went to the home opener on Christmas alone...just made friends. I actually had a really good time.
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Only game I ever went to alone was MJ's last game here as a Wizard, when he wore cool greys and Stackhouse missed two wide open layups....when Jordan dove on the ground for loose balls and he complained post game 
laugh.gif

People were boo'ing Shandon Anderson when he was shooting those late free throws.

IDK how you guys can go alone. I can't even have a meal at a restaurant by myself, how are you guys going to Knick games on your own? 
laugh.gif

Well, a bunch of people I know were in the building. viiheaven was actually like 3 rows ahead of me.

I was actually really uncomfortable at first, but as soon as I got there I made sure to make conversation with the people around me. Tickets were $250 a pop. I wasn't about to drop $500 to take someone.
laugh.gif

Indy may wet the bed tonight and let the Magic win to assure them the 6th seed.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I missed a good one, huh?
Least we got our seeding in our own hands now?
ohwell.gif

well that really depends on orlando

Nah, that's over now. In no world do I see them losing to the Bobcats...in Orlando...when they know beating them means avoiding the Heat.

MAN. The knicks better play the heat , both of em better stay where they are. I just bought my ticket along with my brothers $89 a piece (
pimp.gif
cheaper than MSG), ima be PISSED if i end up watching the Magic vs Heat.

4 games behind ORL & ORL has 4 games left. Unfortunately for NYK, the magic have a home game vs. the bobcats next week.

So the 6th seed looks out of reach. NYK is gonna have to choose between CHI or MIA

Originally Posted by ill steelo

4 games behind ORL & ORL has 4 games left. Unfortunately for NYK, the magic have a home game vs. the bobcats next week.

So the 6th seed looks out of reach. NYK is gonna have to choose between CHI or MIA

gimme Miami IDC

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I can see CHA beating ORL though.

Not on the road
laugh.gif
. I highly doubt that they win
Originally Posted by kevi

Originally Posted by ill steelo

gimme Miami IDC

I would actually prefer to watch that since Bron and Melo are both on fire and STAT's return means that they will be directly matched up for most of the game. It would be extremely fun to watch those 2 go at it in the playoffs

Alan Hahn

For those asking about possible playoff schedule: My guess is #Knicks would likely open Game 1 with ABC showcase game on Sunday, April 28 if they play the Heat or Bulls. If they somehow finish 6th and face Indiana, better possibility they'll go Saturday for Game 1. Potential for Game 3 (first home game) would likely be Thursday, May 3.

Back
Top Bottom