let this thread die (NYK)

Douglas needs to go, no basketball IQ not a ounce

JR has to foul someone every game from 3?

I could already see these playoffs are going to kill me

Meh. No Baron, first game back for Amare. add on to it that we're not catching Orlando and Philly isn't catching us....

Got to start to fine tune things on Sunday & Wednesday now that Amare is back, though.

30t6p3b.gif

this is terrible

Toney Douglas and fields starting to get in the Jared Jefferies type of category for me. And why doesnt jorts cut that damn mustache off? I'm not gonna lie, I'm tight.

Toney Douglas is a huge liability. I'm wondering how this guy actually got drafted. His BBall IQ as a lead guard is shot, his jumper is inconsistent, and he can't even execute a floater..

Landry Fields is another one. He warmed up towards the end but he doesn't have his head in the game. He did this same thing last year and got exposed in the playoffs.

This dude stat is useless without a decent point guard. Never seen one player commit so many offensive fouls. At the end of the day it won't matter cause Miami will get the number one seed from the bulls

I'm trying to remember the last time a player on a team I root for infuriated me as much as Toney does. I swear it's like 2 out of 10 times he'll make the right basketball play. Right when he releases the ball for a shot I get in a bad mood. This %!#*@ is bad for my !*%%!%* health man. It's been that way for a while now...he seems like a good person and all that sweet stuff but holy ##*! get the #@+* off my team you BAN.

@##+@+ ruining my Friday.

EDIT: Devin McCourty last year.
30t6p3b.gif

We not getting that 6th seed.

I see dudes clinched a playoff berth and decided to call it in while STAT works himself back in to shape. You see that just by a guy like Baron taking another night off which forced to get heavy doses of Toney Douglas.

And I'm saying this for everybody. Melo aint bring it tonight, Tyson was a zombie, and it goes on and on.

Terrible game.

Oh and of course Amar'e comes with the same shh as far as defense. That's whole other tirade on it's own.

Back
Top Bottom