let this thread die (NYK)

That looked like a D'Antoni team out there.
30t6p3b.gif

I just realized they're playing the bobcats on TNT for the final game of the season. Watch them completely blow that game too
roll.gif

Love the over-reacting, Knicks displayed zero interest this game.

Wake me up when the playoffs start, doesn't matter what seed they get.

They didn't care so its whatever. Seems like they are coasting and don't want anybody to get hurt.

But it is crazy to see Melo put up those number as soon as STAT is back in

Cleveland is a team that plays NYK tough as well, everything was a perimeter jump shot, just didn't like the effort on the defensive end. They were a run all game, they just never had a run at all. Was fine with resting started in the 4th.

*going to upload a Melo video for ya'll in a bit

stat can't box out for crap and he is so soft. He shouldn't be taking crap from no one and he gets dominated by a rookie. He should be having double doubles easy

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I would kill (Amar'e) to have David Lee back in this line up.

the only thing lee does better than amare is rebound... he cant play defense, he can't finish and his jumper is suspect... and hes almost as overpaid as amare... lee is a good player but i wouldn't give up amare for him and im glad we didn't resign him... as much as i hate on amare im not quick to give up on him... if he can rebound and defend better ill have more respect for the guy

David Lee plays just as much defense as Amar'e
laugh.gif
He'll just look like he's trying while sucking at defense.

I can get over the defense. Not everyone is going to be a good defender (though Amar'e is not even giving us the bare minimum
30t6p3b.gif
). The lack of rebounding really irritates me though. That's just a pure lack of effort. In 27 minutes of game time I could probably get 3 rebounds by luck.

I hate to say it man, but I think the Cavs own the Knick's number.
Gotta admit though, it was a fun game to be at - stadium was packed. LOTS, and I means LOTS of Knick fans were in attendance.

It made it tough to watch at times, kept thinking that fans were cheering the opposing team....than it dawned on me..

Spoiler [+]

19108502.jpg

Don't get too carried away. Cavs just happen to play the Knicks when they don't got their @++@ together and when it simply doesn't matter to them. It's sad but true. If we could've clinched a playoff berth or the division or the 6th seed with a win tonight we would've came out to play and would've won.

Besides that didn't we whoop that !!@ last time we played?

Amare i mean "Amary" with 3 boards ? LOL When Knicks play Chicago . Gibson and Noah is going to make Amare look even softer than he was yesterday.

I mean I'm not bragging bro. A win or a loss would not of changed the way I felt about the outcome. I'm just glad Kyrie played well again.
It just felt like the Knicks weren't really tripping about this game. They sat melo all of the 4th, had Amare stunting with his struggle-braids lol...it was just felt like a meaningless game for the Knicks, which is obvious.

If I'm not mistaken, we've beaten the Knicks at home 10 times in a row.

For all of you who wants an update on potential seeding changes...To get the 6th seed, we have to win the last 3 games and the Magic have to lose the last four. We own the tie breaker. But if the Magic win tonight against Utah, (or any game) forget about it. 
We lose to Atl tomorrow, forget about 6th seed as well. Simple as that.

I honestly feel that we should tank to 8th seed 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom