let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by onewearz

pumped to watch some ball today
pimp.gif

word.i saw some of the end of the pistons/cavs game & hopefully our preseason debut isnt as sloppy as that game was. nba & the knicks being back is highly appreciated overall tho
pimp.gif

http://espn.go.com/new-york/
Watch the first video on the page called "front and center" dudes hate us so damn much man

-We should trade amare or melo but we can't because nobody will take them

-Stat has very bad knees and won't make it through the season

-Chandler is not a difference maker

-Were gonna get older quicker than miami and chicago

-No chauncey billups equals the end of the world

-The knicks fans on twitter gonna be mad

The anti knick bias is in full effect 

thought I would start posting here after reading the whole thread.

practice looked good. Shump should be interesting to watch if he gets good minutes.

Tyson seems like the type of person to spark change so hopefully with him and coach woodson the defense gets better.

my only concern is Health, what are the odds the starters stay health all year?

This guy Jeffries even missing layups and dunks in practice SMFH.

2012 Charles Smith but more garbage.

So hype about our team this year.

Never been this excited about a Pre-season game before lol.

wait I just caught a glimpse of the encore training session. Tyson Chandler is trying to get rid of that tattoo on his upper arm? it looks faded.... maybe I'm late but I didn't see the training yesterday

I have a feeling Bibby can have a J. Kidd type resurrection of his career playing with D'Antoni and Woodson.

Miami had no system, their PGs were pretty much just an extra body on the floor...he had a much bigger impact on Atlanta just a year before.

With all the pick and roll opportunities and 3 point shots available in Mike's system, I can see him being very useful.

Back
Top Bottom