let this thread die (NYK)

100 Pages before first preseason game tomorrow? beast 
pimp.gif

I recorded training camp in a DVR. I enjoyed watching it. I liked what I saw. Douglas played better w/o the ball. At first, I was like oh no when I saw Shumpert kept shooting threes at the beginning. Later, he stopped chuckling and started playing like a point guard. Just wow. He is unbelievable. The sky's the limit. This kid needs to be mic'd up.
laugh.gif
Chandler is a vocal leader for the Knicks' defensive side.
pimp.gif
Jorts hustles everywhere. I don't get it why Jeffries's still in the NBA. Did he realize he was opened at the three point line for a reason? And he missed an easy dunk.
30t6p3b.gif
He should never touch the ball. Melo played so smooth as always. Plus he has matured a lot since his rookie year. I really like Mike Woodson. So pumped for Knicks' opening day.

Damn, Allan Houston doesn't age at all!

473910038.jpg

roll.gif

Watching the practice now...Shumpert is gonna get under a lot of people's skin.
laugh.gif

TD: "You slapped my arm."
Shumpert: "Shump ain't touch you. I seen Shump hand, Shump ain't touch you."

roll.gif

That's great. Just hope the refs don't hate on him for talking smack. After all you have to respect the game

What my Girl noticed from watching Training Camp
-Shumpert was getting under TD's skin and had him flustered

-Shumpert is gonna take the starting PG job from TD within 5 games

-Toney can't throw lobs.

-She thinks TD will play better as a off-guard and 6th man and is "A SG in a PG's body"

-The offense ran way better as soon as Dantoni put Shumpert first team

-Mike Woodson is already held the team more accountable than Dantoni ever has , she said he said the knicks played "loser basketball" last season .

-Melo is Melo 

-Stat was showing out making 3's and all that

-She said Tyson , Shumpert, Harrellson , and Bibby impressed her the most

johnhollinger John Hollinger
Fairly shocked. Also, his back may have just miraculously healed. RT @WindhorstESPN Baron Davis has cleared amnesty waivers.

alanhahn Alan Hahn
Baron Davis cleared waivers. There is mutual interest with #Knicks #fb

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

TD: "You slapped my arm."
Shumpert: "Shump ain't touch you. I seen Shump hand, Shump ain't touch you."

roll.gif
roll.gif

Shump talks in 3rd person? this guy....

pimp.gif

and Mo Evans got resigned. the Bulls waived Keith Bogans....

Just copped the 51 in but don't have cable... contemplating getting the basic package jus cause.....

Definately ain't going to no games unless I flip a few oz.... but it ain't worth it

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

-Toney can't throw lobs.

-She thinks TD will play better as a off-guard and 6th man and is "A SG in a PG's body"
It's been evident forever that at best dude is a bench sharpshooter. I don't see him holding on to a starting role on the Knicks or any other team for that matter. And of course he can't throw lobs, dude can't even hit a floater
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Knicks need to pick up Keith Bogans dude is a very good defender and shot 38% from 3 last year. Give him the 2.5 cause that won't probably be enough for Deshawn

Back
Top Bottom