let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I was amped all day  at work thinking the game was tonight
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
I know that feel bro...

Got no problem It'H the move

Unfortunately everybody around the league knows they can always go over his head. Dolan screws up our leverage severly if it comes to a big move.

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I was amped all day at work thinking the game was tonight
30t6p3b.gif

same here.
You have no idea.....................Now im stuck watching this *!+% show on TNT. Atleast put FlopCity on so I can see what we have to look forward to 2morrow. 

Originally Posted by DubA169

Unfortunately everybody around the league knows they can always go over his head. Dolan screws up our leverage severly if it comes to a big move.
Hopefully he comes through this year and throws some money under the table to keep mobb deep in tact.

Originally Posted by DubA169

The main reason I think got the job officially is cuz he's Dolan's boy. He was chosen to do w/e he wants. So any big move is a Dolan move whether it's smart or not it'll just be Glen getting the credit/blame.

[h1]Woodson ups Knicks' practice intensity[/h1]
Originally published: April 24, 2012 7:25 PM
Updated: April 24, 2012 8:43 PM
By AL IANNAZZONE  [email protected]

image.JPG

Photo credit: Jim McIsaac | Head coach Mike Woodson of the New York Knicks reacts during the game against the Miami Heat. (April 15, 2012)

The lockout-condensed schedule combined with all their injuries limited what interim coach Mike Woodson has been able to do. They haven't taped their ankles and scrimmaged as much lately. They've held more shootarounds and walk-throughs than full-on practices to keep the players physically and mentally fresh.GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Knicks don't know whom they will face in the first round of the playoffs, but they turned up their practice intensity to a postseason level Tuesday.

But they had Monday off and when they came back to work Tuesday, some players thought it would be another light day since the Knicks begin a season-ending back-to-back Wednesday night against the Clippers. But Woodson wanted to start getting them ready for the playoffs.

"It started," Tyson Chandler said. "[This] practice was different than the last couple of practices have been. We got after it a little bit, got up and down the floor. Coach was very serious about his message that he wanted to get across. It was a good day.

"Definitely more intense. Guys kind of came in thinking, 'Another rest day.' Coach said, none of that, told them to get focused, which is good."

The Knicks could face the Pacers, Heat or Bulls in the first round. The likeliest is they will open in Miami this weekend, and that's the team they went over the most, Woodson said. The Knicks' seeding could be settled after Wednesday night's games.

They could clinch the seventh spot with a win, a 76ers' loss in Milwaukee and if Orlando beats Charlotte. The seventh seed probably plays Miami.

But the No. 6 seed still would be in play if the Knicks win and the Magic lose to the 7-57 Bobcats. The Knicks would need to win theirfinale in Charlotte Thursday and Orlando would have to lose in Memphis for the Knicks to secure sixth place and a first-round meeting with Indiana.

The Knicks could slip to eighth with a loss to the Clippers and a 76ers' win. Then the Knicks would need to win their last game and Philadelphia to lose in Detroit or they will finish eighth and likely play Chicago.

"We're in the process of putting things together based on the three teams that we could possibly play: Miami, Chicago and Indiana, in that order," Woodson said. "We had a big meeting [Tuesday] morning about that and we'll continue to prep and get everything in place depending on who we turn out to play."

Chandler will play Wednesday night after sitting out Sunday's game in Atlanta. Amar'e Stoudemire, who returned Friday after missing three weeks with a bulging disc in his back, said he plans to play in both games, especially if the Knicks are playing for something.

"If it matters and it comes down to the last game, we're going to try to win," he said. "It depends on what Orlando does. If they lose and we have a chance to move up our seed, we'll go for it."

Good looks on that 25% off code, just copped a away Lin authentic
pimp.gif
. I want to get a Shumpert swingman but they don't carry ANY Shump jerseys at all.

So wierd seeing kim and ye lol. I dont believe theyre in a real relationship.

Playoffs on SUNDAY. cant wait. Whoever the opponent, im confident this team is confident. Its unfortunate we arent fully healthy but it says alot about the team to have the recent success while banged up.

We got a squad, and aint NO TEAM, excited to play us. Fans could say whatever the hell they want but i know for a fact the Eastern Conference aint giddy that we squeezed our heads in the playoffs.

This guy Baron Davis has on a red beanie with his suit 
laugh.gif

And Landry just decided to show up in a urban outfitters tee or something 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I must be the only one with the Knick Penny's in here. /HumbleBrag
I still have my pair, I don't wear them tho (too uncomfortable)
Sold mine a few months back, only wore them once. The back felt like they were raised an inch higher than the front, like @#$%%+# heels.
mine doesn't feel like that
laugh.gif

542067_159227607539141_100003557086903_193316_259142013_n.jpg

Shoutout to Black Lapel for styling my suit for the Time 100 event tonight...still in awe at all the cool people i met!

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

30t6p3b.gif
@ Baron lookin' like he could use some crack.

Spoiler [+]
images

And Landry has that "They made me come, Jeremy" look. 
laugh.gif
Pic is not a good look. Landry looking like he just threw on the youngest shirt he had over a PINK shirt. C'MON Son.

JR just said $%*# it. Im rockin a hoody

Amare lookin like a redneck wit the suit with the sleeves cut off and a camo long sleeve underneath. Like he had to go to a wedding but he just got finished hunting.

Diddy lookin str8 homeless.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO #%!!. I almost didnt even see Toney. They tried to cut that %%%%@ out the pic. Like damb, why did this dude even come.

Back
Top Bottom