let this thread die (NYK)

Maybe we get a different officiating crew for Game 2 

#@@@ is a joke 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

No help from the refs and flopping.. but the Knicks "offense" is a total joke.. Woodson has made ZERO adjustments to get Melo better shots.. there's no discipline with the fouls and the team has no leader

Not much you can do during the 1st half. If they come out 2nd half and still cant figure out how to get him the ball then theres something to talk about. 

so many damn turnovers... and the foul calls were the worst... still cant believe woodson let tyson in there with 3 fouls...

The NBA is a joke. this game is over. Nothing is gonna magically change in the 2nd half. Im just hoping we don't lose this game by 40 and get straight embarrassed.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

The flops, flagrant....

Miami has 20 FT that 2nd quarter, knicks had 1.

Usually i never like to point out to the refs...but damn, this is so blatantly obvious 
30t6p3b.gif

what an embarrassment. you got a chance to showcase your product, but you got this.
smh refs
im not even a knicks fan, but this officiating has been bad from the start starting w the double tech

well now the knick won't even attempt to play aggressive D or else they'll foul out by the end of 3rd quarter
UHH NO FOUL ON LEBRON THERE? LULZ

laugh.gif
@ Melo not getting a call on that whole exchange.

Its good that they still showing a little fight. It would be real easy to just say %#+% it at this point.

For those harping on the foul difference, except for the Bron out of bounds flop which one of those wasn't a foul cause I'm not seeing this argument...

Heat are just really, really good.  Hopefully a healthy Tyson game 2 changes things somewhat.  I expect Melo to play better as well.

Amar'e though
sick.gif

Reports are that D.Rose has a torn ACL/MCL. When I care enough, I'll go back and quote myself from a weeks back asking for the Bulls.

And as soon as I type this Shump goes down.

The $%%!$!% Ewing Curse is real.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

The flops, flagrant....

Miami has 20 FT that 2nd quarter, knicks had 1.

As soon as JR hit that 3 to bring them within one, the refs started the petty whistle party in favor of the Heat. Damn Shump, could this get any worse?
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom