let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by DubA169

melo definitely is lucky the officiating was horrendous.

he played like absolute *%!$. went 0-7 and it was still 30-29.

him, amare, tyson just cant work from what weve seen
Melo played bad but it also doesn't help when you can't get to your spot because the opposing defense is allowed to be super physical with you and you can't bump back and fight to get to your spot for fear of an offensive foul. On top of that our PG's didn't do a good job of getting him the ball in good position the few times he was in a good spot. Melo wasn't anywhere near the elbow all night.

Aye for what its worth to you all... I'm truely sorry to hear about Iman. I know its late but I haven't really sat and thought about basketball besides Pooh's situation, haven't watched a single game since.

Wish him a speedy and FULL recovery. Kid was playing damn good ball this year
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Not having a guard who can break down the defense is a huge issue vs a team like Miami.
...also, wouldn't zone defense work vs a team like this? Mavericks had success in doing so during the Finals last year.

Made this yesterday
laugh.gif

GOLD !!

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Aye for what its worth to you all... I'm truely sorry to hear about Iman. I know its late but I haven't really sat and thought about basketball besides Pooh's situation, haven't watched a single game since.

Wish him a speedy and FULL recovery. Kid was playing damn good ball this year
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Same goes for Rose.. tough year with the injuries and an awful way to end his season.

30acfiq.gif

We have Jorts, Gadzuric, and Jerome on the bench. I'd put all 3 whenever Joel Anthony was in the game and pull a hack a Shaq. That's 18 possessions where the Heat get 0-1 points most of the time

i don't wish injury on anyone but i can't be the only one who'd like to see Lewhistle throw his back out on one of these flops ....

NBA Ref trends: Joey Crawford has called a #TECH in 20 out of his last 24 Ref'd playoff games (Team that gets called 1st 1-19) Joey #Fixer

Refs know once the playoffs come the players are going to play harder, games will be more intense, emotions will be higher, yet they still call techs as if its pre-season with NO WARNINGS given prior. Its hard to watch an NBA game the past few years to be honest.

This was the clip I was referring to. Not sure if it has been posted yet. Lebron and Melo have been fighting for position all game so far with contact much more physical than this and all of a sudden Lebron is easily pushed down like he is a frail 160lbs? Please
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I dont know how to embed sorry >_<

No one's taking Amare to task for being 2/7 for 9 points.

Ok.

With Chandler being sick, Amare should have definitely stepped up. He can cook against the Bobcats and gesture but he won't beast on a frontline like Miami's. I'm tired of his lackadaisical effort....Him and Melo are both not going to have good games at times, he should have stepped up.

I'm REALLY disappointed by Shumpert's loss. The kid has tremendous heart....Landry is one of those guys where you see him guarding you and your eyes light up. He's a SG who's best asset is offensive rebounding. Rough first two years for him, chasing Ray Allen and Pierce around last year and facing Wade this year.

Woodson won't accept the loss that we took, so let's see how the corps react.

If Woodson really won't accept that loss, then he should put Amare on the bench to start off. That's not the realization you want to make in Game 4 down 3-0 or even in Game 3 down 2-0.

Once Shump went out so did that idea of Mel at the 4.

STATue is a lost cause right now.

Fields steps up here we forget about that whole season he just had.

TD playing in a playoff game even I have to say no. We need someone to dominate Chalmers he is the key to them losing

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

NBA Ref trends: Joey Crawford has called a #TECH in 20 out of his last 24 Ref'd playoff games (Team that gets called 1st 1-19) Joey #Fixer

That first part is staggering. That's how you know it's a serious problem. Dude is ITCHING to call a tech.

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Once Shump went out so did that idea of Mel at the 4.

STATue is a lost cause right now.

Fields steps up here we forget about that whole season he just had.

TD playing in a playoff game even I have to say no. We need someone to dominate Chalmers he is the key to them losing

eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Just wondering do refs get a bonus for every tech they call?
Not sure but read up on Tim Donaghy's claims about the games being fixed...it might make more sense to you

Apparently Melo and Amare arranged a workout last night down in Miami for the team. Seems like they are motivated.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

This was the clip I was referring to. Not sure if it has been posted yet. Lebron and Melo have been fighting for position all game so far with contact much more physical than this and all of a sudden Lebron is easily pushed down like he is a frail 160lbs? Please
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I dont know how to embed sorry >_<
What a joke. Like I said before, Melo couldn't even sniff the elbow the way the refs were calling it.

I hope they learned how to get Melo the ball in the post.. having Mike Bibby and JR Smith try to pass the ball over Lebron and Battier simply won't get the job done.

That's on Woodson for failing to adjust, he better have a plan this next game, his job is probably on the line if they get embarrassed this series.

Back
Top Bottom