let this thread die (NYK)

laugh.gif
 @ Artest
MettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace
Don't discriminate against guys who want to be actresses. Give them a chance to be in your top 5.. On let's try this again
23 minutes ago 

It's so funny .. The two concussions I got this year I never flopped or left the game ... When Marc gasol broke my nose I took it.. #tough
24 minutes ago 

Some of these players and a lot of over seas players would not have made it in the early 90's and 80's.I would have been a beast in the 80's
25 minutes ago 

It's so funny.. Me and Kobe try to practice flopping.. We don't know how. We don't know how to take charges ... The last of the dead breed..
26 minutes ago 

Outside Halle Berry who else are some really good actresses

melo definitely is lucky the officiating was horrendous.

he played like absolute *%!$. went 0-7 and it was still 30-29.

him, amare, tyson just cant work from what weve seen

Originally Posted by h3bto

LeBron will receive a real foul tonight...watch...with his halle berry acting ***!
From who? Unless Tyson decides to give a hard foul, it's not happening. Jeffries/Amare gave lazy help defense watched him waltz down the lane for layups on Saturday whenever he chose to. 

We don't have any goons to do that. Jr smith is on his best behavior in a contract yr. Tyson doesn't wanna hurt his team. Amare and melo ain't doing it but they should. Who would do it?

I miss bill walker. He would do it

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Not set in stone yet. I wanna be in the city, though. We should all get together at a bar or something for the game.

Agreed.

I'm down for wherever, 123 is cool with me.Thursday we should all link for sure though.

I would not wanna be around 34th
laugh.gif
it'll be too difficult to even enjoy the game in a place like Stout that'll be mobbed.

Whatever spot has the best likelihood of us having a place to sit and watch while being able to order drinks (food would be a plus).

Classes officially wrap Thursday night before the game too so it's going down.

Not having a guard who can break down the defense is a huge issue vs a team like Miami.
...also, wouldn't zone defense work vs a team like this? Mavericks had success in doing so during the Finals last year.

Made this yesterday
laugh.gif

Put Jorts in and see if he will goon it up. Just get in there and be physical. He has 6 fouls for a reason.

Woodson better get a Tech in the first quarter and say to the refs "I am not gonna take this crap"

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

i have a weird and strange feeling that toney douglas will play good today
It's probably gas.

roll.gif
roll.gif

George hit me if you go out, I'll just stay in the city after work to link with ya'll.

Back
Top Bottom