let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

Time to start creating a list of players I want us to draft, even though we don't have a first round pick. Hopefully we can buy one off of a team. We need to revamp a bit further if we want to get anywhere.

Not just being a cuse homer but if we could somehow get a 1st and get waiters it would be perfect, him and shump at the 2 is the perfect combo

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Time to start creating a list of players I want us to draft, even though we don't have a first round pick. Hopefully we can buy one off of a team. We need to revamp a bit further if we want to get anywhere.

Not just being a cuse homer but if we could somehow get a 1st and get waiters it would be perfect, him and shump at the 2 is the perfect combo

Waiters can definitely ball....can get to the hoop and hit the three. I had my eye on Doron Lamb though....real knockdown shooter and can also get it done from mid-range not to mention being a solid/willing defender.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
amarejerk_medium.gif
[/font]
[/font]

[/font]

laugh.gif

[/font]

I ain't even mad. We need dribble penetration by Lin to set up Novak for wide open threes. We need a higher seeding to avoid the elite teams first round. This heat team only has one more year together after they fail again to win a ring this year.

Like I said....KNICKS will regret playing lazy uninspired basketball before Woodson came here and it bit them in the %$@. PG position was exposed but at least Bibby played with heart tonight.

Now you gais understand why I dislike JR so much, he does NOTHING to help this team win, I'd rather have a guy who can play defense just as well and not take so many shot attempts and play his position.

TYSON CHANDLER.....absolutely pathetic tonight, all he did was watch Heat players go by, did not challenge anyone. This was a game during stretches the Knicks could've taken the lead, and the offensive rebounding was pathetic.

Hope they come out next year and just play hard from the gate and get a higher seed. Add a play making PG on this team and they can be one of the 4 teams in the East.

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Waiters can definitely ball....can get to the hoop and hit the three. I had my eye on Doron Lamb though....real knockdown shooter and can also get it done from mid-range not to mention being a solid/willing defender.

Yea lambs another guy whose a great fit

Originally Posted by irie

amarejerk_medium.gif
[/font]
[/font]

[/font]

laugh.gif

[/font]
roll.gif

At the end of the day, Miami is a better, more well prepared team with much more experience.

The result was to be expected but the way we went down shows that we have a lot of work to do in the offseason.

If Landry Fields is resigned and gets significant minutes next season, I am seriously reconsidered my loyalty to this team. Dude is barely D-League level.

Good season. 36-30 and we played Miami well, just weren't good enough. We defended well, but Miami's defense is on another level.

Positives: Defense improved. Shumpert, if returning healthy, will be a great player for the team. That Linsanity run was fun.

Negatives: Everything else. Bad start. Team quit on their coach. Injuries. Our stars didn't do enough. Woodson couldn't adjust and got outcoached by Spoelstra.

Outlook for next season: Ehh. The team could get lucky and have some role players come back for cheap. Could get lucky and have Nash come (although having MDA here would have helped that cause). Best case scenario? The team improves enough to get the 3rd seed and avoids Miami or Chicago the first round, then Amare and/or Melo play out of their minds and they make a deep playoff run.

amarejerk_medium.gif
[/font]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#e0Oe0e0]
[/color][/font]

laugh.gif

[/font]

Was that tonight? How did I miss it
laugh.gif
I'll save my thoughts about 12-13 till after the postseason. We drew the eventual champions and played them hard under the freak circumstances. Its been a helluva ride fellas
pimp.gif

Roller coaster season to the max. Lockouts are bad for your health. That's all I can really think of right now. I'm out to the Grizz/Clips season thread and the Yankees thread for now.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

amarejerk_medium.gif
[/font]
[/font]

[/font]

laugh.gif

[/font]
roll.gif

He has one hand and it ain't for you %%%#%.
roll.gif

This makes it hurt less. More of this.

...and I hate all of you.

Back
Top Bottom