let this thread die (NYK)

Battier tried 4 times to grab onto Amare's hand like he was about to drown.
laugh.gif

I can't believe you guys haven't mentioned how hard Melo played for us tonight.

Dude balled out for us tonight
30t6p3b.gif
It must really be frustrating for him.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by irie

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
amarejerk_medium.gif
[/font]
[/font]

[/font]

laugh.gif

[/font]
roll.gif

He has one hand and it ain't for you %%%#%.
roll.gif

This makes it hurt less. More of this.

...and I hate all of you.

roll.gif
Even better than the Wade shoe throw.

The knicks first thing to do in the offseason is to hire some one to work on the footwork of the big men on offense especially

Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio

I can't believe you haven't mentioned how hard Melo played for us tonight.

Dude balled out for us tonight
30t6p3b.gif
It must really be frustrating for him.
Melo is the ONLY player that showed up in this entire series. Period. Amare had one good game, but what's the point we were already down 0-3 by that point. Chandler was almost non-existent
30t6p3b.gif
Fields was just a bum... as he as been all season long. And to top it off we had no point guard. 
I feel bad for Melo. He's too good of a player to be having all these first round exits 
frown.gif

This dude Amare has no HEART! He just let the Heat get the best of him.

This dude is a $100 mill man and can't even put up 15 points and 8 rebounds. Our problems just wont go away with a training camp or a full season together without lock out. It has to start with Amare and figuring out where he belongs on offense for this team. I still don't think Woodson is holding Amare accountable. Dude continues to make mistakes and still sees the floor.
It hurts to say all this too, because last year I loved the guy. I bought his jersey and repped him hard for this team. It seems like as soon as his back went out last year his heart followed along with it. Yeah, I can understand dude went through a lot, but he's a professional athlete. He's not the only person who goes through %@#%. You gotta roll with the punches and learn how to channel all the negative energy and turn it into the positive energy onto the basketball court
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah....JR can walk too.

Way too many stupid mistakes, has to stop the ball to get off, no defense and he's the opposite of consistent.

We need a Toney Allen type guard.

And Novak got exposed in this series too, when teams actually guard him he is less than a non-factor. Hes still the best wide open 3 point shooter in the league but that s_ is a novelty in the post season.

Can't front Tyson was a bit of a disappointment this game. Letting bigs get past him, laying down for a Wade dunk, etc.

Novak is useless when not open. MIA pretty much laid the blueprint down to make him a non-factor. Didn't agree with playing Amar'e at the start of the 4th.

All in all you could see this loss with the overall effort and consistent energy level.

Players I don't mind seeing us letting go of:

1) Fields
2) JR Smith
3) Bibby
4) Lin (only if we get something much better)

Baron would've been on this list, but dude gave us his all. He's good in my book. He couldn't give us the old Baron on the court, but you know he was leading our locker room. It's tough to find guys like Baron Davis in the league.

I want to see the Knicks bring in some tough, hard-nosed players that want to play their position. I'm sick of the flashy premaddonnas.

Lin isn'tgoing anywhere considering he is restricted and there really aren'tbetter alternatives. only Nash but he will be too expensive.

Baron aint gonna be back on the Knicks.

Shocking how Toney Douglas isn't on that list. Son is useless. We don't need players that can get that cold and be hot sporadically.

Oh yeah JR was no help either. Son been bum status past few games. As much as I love it when he's on but I guess I don't have to worry since he'll probably opt out. Just wonder after his showing this season which team will overpay.

Back
Top Bottom