let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I'm gonna have to agree with ATGD....As much as I feel that it was frustrating to see STAT play this season, there's not that much that the front office would be able to do at the moment. His trade value isn't at its highest either, so we're just going to have to suck it up and hope for the best in the next season. 
Word

Joe J and Josh Smith, are you gaiz kidding me?

sick.gif
...and Phil will look at this roster and won't express any interest.

When I think about Phil coming here I feel in this off season he'd be the guy making moves and signing guys. A lot of contracts up for us this year. Looking at the core front court I don't think Phil would roll his eyes. It's the pieces around them that'd have him interested and if he came on he'd be in the position to choose who they are.

Not sure he'd be happy to be developing or wait for the development of players like Fields or Lin. Not to say he already needs stars like most say but he'd at least need a rotation of guys that all know their role. Don't think he'd be a fan of JR either.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

I could see Houston wanting Stat...they need a star player and a go to scorer.  Trade Amar'e/Fields for Scola, Martin, Camby and Lowry or Dragic. 

Houstons GM would have to be Full ****** to let that go through. 
Yeah, that's insanity..If you said Scola+a role player or something, I'd understand..But Lowry AND Scola is laughable for a player with an injury history coming off his worst season in a long time..You might as well have said STAT n Fields for Bynum and Sessions

a bit off topic and random but...I found this screenshot and I can't help but laugh thinking we hit the jackpot when we made these trades for "2010" 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

j10rqt.jpg

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

I could see Houston wanting Stat...they need a star player and a go to scorer.  Trade Amar'e/Fields for Scola, Martin, Camby and Lowry or Dragic.
Houstons GM would have to be Full ****** to let that go through. 
Yeah, that's insanity..If you said Scola+a role player or something, I'd understand..But Lowry AND Scola is laughable for a player with an injury history coming off his worst season in a long time..You might as well have said STAT n Fields for Bynum and Sessions
Get it done Mitch!

what's next, him and tebow clubbing
laugh.gif
  ny media cant let their athletes live without reporting it?
[h1][/h1]
[h1]Lin’s fast break into clubbing[/h1]
Last Updated: 11:17 PM, May 12, 2012

Posted: 11:10 PM, May 12, 2012

Tweet

|More Print

Now that the Knicks’ season is over, Jeremy Lin finally got a taste of “Linsanity

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Probably missed when he tried to put it in.
Depends if it was a big game. If the chick was less than a 7 he was prolly able to find his stroke. Above a 7 he was prolly clankin it off the rim all night.

is Michael Beasley able to be signed? Have him come off the bench and he can be a sf or pf that can score. I think he will be a good fiT for the low

^^^^^^^^while were at it we can also get chuck to come out of retirement since he is in hella shape now and bring him off the bench too....i mean its a hof'er that can grab boards which is one of our key weaknesses

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Beas would be nice if he could keep his head straight. isn't he a restricted though?

idk man I was just thinking of someone that can strengthen our bench and isn't happy where they are

Originally Posted by RitchDad

^^^^^^^^while were at it we can also get chuck to come out of retirement since he is in hella shape now and bring him off the bench too....i mean its a hof'er that can grab boards which is one of our key weaknesses

it was just a suggestion b. calm down

Back
Top Bottom