let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Coach Karl ain't lying tho
Yea, cuz George Karl knows exactly what it take to win a chip. Since I mean he does have so many of them. F outta here with that @%%$. I think I trust the fact that Phil was willing to coach this team/Melo a little more than George Karl's bitter !%@.

laugh.gif
that Amare gif

I've got a bad joke:

Amar'e had to take someone's hand in marriage because he lost his other one to a fire extinguisher.

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
 RDRR

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

I've got a bad joke:

Amar'e had to take someone's hand in marriage because he lost his other one to a fire extinguisher.

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
 RDRR
rk668y.jpg

roll.gif
nice try tho

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

he just hasnt been the same since he changed his goggles.

I had the same thought as well!!! I know it's crazy, but he should just go back to the old school goggles. This "grungy" look he has going on is a big
30t6p3b.gif

but
30t6p3b.gif
at us for even talking about a basketball players appearance 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718
damn why is that intro so good?I was OD bumpin that 4 a minute until i caught myself
laugh.gif
  I think arcades in the 90s is why im into trance/techno/house & that dubstep nonsense

^^^ that beat while beating up people (no pun intended) in the game gets me hyped 
laugh.gif
.... especially if I play it on the ps3 w/ the home theatre speakers on, its madness for me LOL

[h3]J.R. Smith Undecided On Contract Option[/h3]
Jun 07, 2012 12:46 AM EDT

Smith_JR_nyk_120312.jpg
J.R. Smith has not decided whether he will pick up his $2.44 million option to play for the Knicks next season.

"I'm getting kind of spoiled right now, going up and down the Turnpike," Smith said of his stint with the Knicks. "My mom's right there. She's cooking. She's coming up to New York and cleaning my place.

"After having that, I think it's going to be harder off the court than it will be on the court [to leave]. On the court basketball is basketball everywhere. But you got your family and friends and everybody, so it will be tough."

Mike Woodson has encouraged Smith to work on his mid-range game.

"Not so much a jump shooter, but get to the basket more, which is something I definitely have to work on, without a doubt," Smith said. "Get to the free-throw line. To be athletic and having the talent that I have and not get to the free-throw line, it's tough."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/221422/JR_Smith_Undecided_On_Contract_Option#ixzz1x7UBvJtQ

Yall think Tina Cervasio is getting ran through a lot by ball players? I know she's married but she looks the type and one of her recent tweets had me wondering.

Back
Top Bottom