let this thread die (NYK)

Really though is that some Tron knockoff movie he making?

I do respect his ambition to be an actor. I enjoyed the days of NBA players trying to make that crossover and hilariously failing.

[h4]
shumpshooting.png
[/h4][h4]June 18: Recovering from his torn ACL, Iman Shumpert puts up some shots from a chair on the court.[/h4]

I don't know how many of you follow Simmons or if there is even any basis in truth to what he said but I found this interesting nonetheless.

zjrhH.jpg

Honestly would not surprise me if that really was the case because he simply echoed what has been said in this thread before about Dolan.

Originally Posted by Freddie Black

I don't know how many of you follow Simmons or if there is even any basis in truth to what he said but I found this interesting nonetheless.

zjrhH.jpg

Honestly would not surprise me if that really was the case because he simply echoed what has been said in this thread before about Dolan.

fix whatever you posted because i can't see it

Nonsense. I don't buy it.

And even if it's true, it is what it is. Woody led us to an 18-6 record to end the season and we would have looked a lot better in the playoffs of we didn't have that low seeding and had to play Miami due to that weak first half of the season. We're always too busy worrying about someone who ISN'T part of our organization. Always clamoring for the next big name whether it be a player or a coach.

How about we look forward to what we have and what it could GROW into instead of always looking to add and replace.

The same media we complain about and criticize for spewing nonsense for ratings and attention, we take as gospel when they reinforce the doom and gloom that's been hovering over our franchise for years. From this to a new report of Isiah being the mastermind of every move that goes down with the team.

Phil Jackson isn't here. !%!% him. We have a team and a coach that we need to be supportive of whether we like it or not. Most of us ain't going anywhere, so enough burdening ourselves with what could have, should have, might have. Dolan is a terrible owner. There's always the Nets if you want to jump ship, and I'm not saying that to e facetious. But this is our team. We suffered through the dark ages. We aren't going anywhere. Suck it up.

Sorry for the rant.

Bye.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Nonsense. I don't buy it.

And even if it's true, it is what it is. Woody led us to an 18-6 record to end the season and we would have looked a lot better in the playoffs of we didn't have that low seeding and had to play Miami due to that weak first half of the season. We're always too busy worrying about someone who ISN'T part of our organization. Always clamoring for the next big name whether it be a player or a coach.

How about we look forward to what we have and what it could GROW into instead of always looking to add and replace.

The same media we complain about and criticize for spewing nonsense for ratings and attention, we take as gospel when they reinforce the doom and gloom that's been hovering over our franchise for years. From this to a new report of Isiah being the mastermind of every move that goes down with the team.

Phil Jackson isn't here. !%!% him. We have a team and a coach that we need to be supportive of whether we like it or not. Most of us ain't going anywhere, so enough burdening ourselves with what could have, should have, might have. Dolan is a terrible owner. There's always the Nets if you want to jump ship, and I'm not saying that to e facetious. But this is our team. We suffered through the dark ages. We aren't going anywhere. Suck it up.

Sorry for the rant.

Bye.
most logical Knick fan on NT.

[h3]Knicks Meet With Argentinian Point Guard Pablo Prigioni[/h3]
Jun 19, 2012 10:30 AM EDT

Grunwald_Glenn_nyk_120216.jpg
The Knick met last week with Pablo Prigioni, a 35-year-old point guard who played last season in Spain for Unicaja Laboral.

Prigioni has been on the Knicks’ radar since 2009 and is believed to open to the NBA after spending his entire career in Europe.

really though?
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
if those Bill Simmons tweets are real.

I hate Dolan.
EDIT: BTW, I'm calling it now. half-way into the regular season next year, we will all be calling for Woodson's head. Just as much as D'antoni needed a defensive assistance, Woodson will need an offensive assistant. His offensive schemes are probably one of the WORST in the league. A lot of people forgot why he got fired from Atlanta. It's because he didn't have the offensive game plans to use 3 perfectly good players (Johnson, Smith and Horford) together. Atlanta had the same predictable offensive schemes during his tenure there. He eventually lost the team and locker room, because he wouldn't stop yelling at his players. 

Woodson is NOT the coach for us and I honestly see this team blowing up, or least Amare leaving the team within the next 2 years. D'Antoni couldn't get Amare and Melo to play together and he was considered one the best offensive coaches in the league. You think Woodson can do any better? I don't think some of you realize just how bad of an offensive coach Woodson is. 

I shutter to think that there are actually some Knick fans out there that truly believe Jeremy Lin will be the answer to our problems. Unless Lin somehow magically becomes a Rondo overnight, I don't think his game will mesh with Amare or Melo. Do we need a PG? Of course, we do! But we need a PG that is able to facilitate the ball to our stars and gets everyone involved. Not some second year, end of the bench guy that happened to have one the hottest streaks in NBA history and is maliciously known for turning ball over. Our game scores will be around the 80-90's range. And when the game gets close, all we'll see is iso plays for Melo and prayers that he hits game winning shots 
laugh.gif

The sad part behind all this is that I don't think Dolan or the Knicks FO believes Lin to be a great PG. They only want him around to bring in more money. (duh) It's like what most of you guys have said years ago (i've been reading NT for years), winning starts from the top-down. If the owner wants to win, the team will find a way to win. This applies to every professional sporting association. If you don't have an owner thats concerned about winning and doesn't invest into that, then the team won't win. Just like how anything else works in life--You get back as much as you put in. Right now, the Knicks are putting in a lot of fillers and cutting corners just to make an extra buck. Mark my words--Unless Dolan leaves/sells the team or he happens to one day wake up and changes the way he runs everything, then we will never win a championship. 

I suppose ranting and saying all this is a moot point, because this has been discussed and said countless times before. I guess we should take HTTB philosophy and just go with what we have. 

If the Knicks and Woodson were smart, an offensive assistant SHOULD be hired by the beginning of next season. If not, then God help us. 

End of rant. Sorry, I just see how teams like San Antonio and OKC are run and I tell myself we can be that way too. Until someone kills Dolan
laugh.gif

God, we're like the Raiders of the NBA 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom