let this thread die (NYK)

There he go
laugh.gif

Judge Dismisses Mobley’s Lawsuit
By RICHARD SANDOMIR
A federal judge Wednesday dismissed Cuttino Mobley’s lawsuit against Madison Square Garden for forcing him to retire from the Knicks in 2008, soon after being acquired, because of a heart condition.

Deborah A. Batts, a federal district court judge in Manhattan, said that Mobley had not proven he could perform his job after he received a diagnosis of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, an abnormal thickening of the heart muscle that can make the heart work harder to pump blood, from his doctors.

Batts wrote that the Knicks did not have to accommodate Mobley by letting him play with a defibrillator implanted to shock his heart to life if it stopped. If the Knicks believed his condition “posed a direct threat to him,

Big surprise. Knicks wont be winning anything until Dolan is gone.

Just yes men and financial decisions

Not surprised. He would eventually have to say something and maybe cuz he didn't get a call he felt like sending a few jabs. I mean if he did take the job his tune would've changed to he's ready to face the challenge of making two stars players work out on the court and all that other routine rhetoric the media gets.

This though does give more of the same fodder ammo to the media to hate on Dolan.

He's very right but the most important part of the whole quote is that we now know for certain that he wasn't even called to gauge interest. That's just one more black eye on Dolan.

No defending him.

Man f Phil Jackson. Dude always wants the keys to a Ferrari. How bout you put in some work? Whatever happened to coaching for the love? Or to teach? I never wanted to be dudes experiment anyway and now here he go with his sideways comments. Let him go coach the Heat, they're more his speed
eyes.gif
I'm sure everyone will suck him dry if he can get LeBron a championship.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Man f Phil Jackson. Dude always wants the keys to a Ferrari. How bout you put in some work? Whatever happened to coaching for the love? Or to teach? I never wanted to be dudes experiment anyway and now here he go with his sideways comments. Let him go coach the Heat, they're more his speed
eyes.gif

Lol someones mad.

Phil Jackson is 100% right.
Even if he got the call no way he was coming to the Knicks, no shot.

Can't believe we have to put up with this for the next 4 years.

I keep telling people Carmelo is not the team mate you want on offense or defense he is a liability on BOTH ends of the floor.  The people I go back and forth with everyday were pretty much closed lipped once Phil Jackson said it.  Carmelo reminds me of that dude when you pick teams and nobody wants him cause he takes all the shots and will play matador defense.  H ewas also right about Amare he needs a Steve Nash type point guard to have success.  He has never seemed comfortable in the halfcourt, could not even imagine the triangle for him.  Hopefully this spurs Carmelo to lose some weight and finally get in shape and modify his game and stop being a blackhole on offense....

I say if we don't make it past the 1st round next year (highly unlikely) we have to have a firesale. Blow up the team, start from scratch. Try to do it the right way like the Spurs or OKC organizations have done.

Mad about what? I didn't want Phil Jackson as a coach. He's great at taking the best players over the top. He has yet to prove he can take good players and make them great. I just don't appreciate the way he worded his statement. That's sideways talk if I ever heard.

people are saying that he just has a hurt ego right now. Its the fact that he wasn't contacted makes him feel disrespected. And because of that, he made those comments. So its whatever...

Originally Posted by RavageBX

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom