let this thread die (NYK)

knicks done messed up the draft 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

whats the point in drafting europeans anyway if they take a year or two to get here and sometimes never come 

Shame on any of you Knicks fans thinking we'd pick someone that was on your radar. Seriously, when was the last time that happened? Ewing?

The issue is we need help now. And they were still guys on the board that can help now, regardless whether they are second round picks or not.

knicks need a point guard its obvious. and they didn't pick one tonight. it could have been any pg i would be happy

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

The issue is we need help now. And they were still guys on the board that can help now, regardless whether they are second round picks or not.

Exactly, johnson odom wouldve been perfect but w.e

I don't care about only radar I just know we have big issues that can't sit years to be fixed. I mean this guy gonna come over when all the contracts expire?

The only thing I can assume is that they are going to target veterans. Because going after a dude who won't be here for 2 years doesn't say win now.

Serious question : what is the point of taking someone who won't play for a year or 2? I don't get it. Am I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom