let this thread die (NYK)

Big J 33

51ebdf46c12511e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

I've like Tu ever since St. John's recruited him and failed, dude's a solid player and could be decent off the bench. Would rather have Kendall Marshall or Teague though if we found a way to trade up. And if Nash has to be a sign and trade, Landry and TD to the Suns....
nerd.gif

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Spurs Shopping DeJuan Blair[/h3]
Jun 28, 2012 12:04 PM EDT

Blair_DeJuan_san_091216.jpg

The Spurs are shopping DeJuan Blair, according to sources.

Blair fell out San Antonio's rotation during the 11-12 season and is also open to a move.

The Spurs own the draft rights to several European prospects that they are interested in clearing roster space for.

We should look to sign and trade Fields for D. Blair.

Always thought Fields is a Spurs kind of guy

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Spurs Shopping DeJuan Blair[/h3]
Jun 28, 2012 12:04 PM EDT

Blair_DeJuan_san_091216.jpg

The Spurs are shopping DeJuan Blair, according to sources.

Blair fell out San Antonio's rotation during the 11-12 season and is also open to a move.

The Spurs own the draft rights to several European prospects that they are interested in clearing roster space for.

We should look to sign and trade Fields for D. Blair.

Always thought Fields is a Spurs kind of guy

That's actually a great suggestion. Fields definitely seems like the kind of guy who would do well under a coach like Pop. But according to that blurb, the Spurs are looking to clear roster space to bring in one of their Euro guys. Not sure where Landry would fit in. Seems like the Spurs want a draft pick for Blair instead of a live body.

I don't get the wax figure plays better defense joke. The figure has a ball in it's hands.

I'm open to that trade but saying Fields is a Spurs kind of guy is a joke. He'll be chewed out and eventually benched by Pop. I'm talking DNP: Can't Shoot.

Plus if they're clearing space for Euros don't think they'd want Fields. Probably want a future 2nd round pick for him or cash.

Knicks should try and trade up to get Teague he is a lottery talent with a lot of potential especially with good players around him like he had at UK. He would be a steal for us at this point and could probably only cost us Landry or TD or some $!@+

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I don't get the wax figure plays better defense joke. The figure has a ball in it's hands.

1- People say Melo plays no defense

2 - a wax of him standing still plays better defense than him is just saying Melo's D is that bad.

3 - he has a ball in his hands but they're speaking bout on defense

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

1- People say Melo plays no defense

2 - a wax of him standing still plays better defense than him is just saying Melo's D is that bad.

3 - he has a ball in his hands but they're speaking bout on defense
Eh, just not connecting with me. I get it now but lulz? Nah, plus so many of them using the same joke? The other players standing around watching him with the ball is better.

Man you know we have a higher chance of picking an unknown like we always do. Can't wait for the boos
laugh.gif

Ah well I just hope this aint a Scott Layden Macje Lampe pick

Kostas Papanickolaus
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom