let this thread die (NYK)

T-Wolves ready to c-block probably.

I'm not sure how that "clears waivers" works exactly though. Is there an order or bidding process?

There have been leaks for the last decade. I don't understand how the rats run freely. MSG is probably just poorly run thanks to Dolan. Having a blood thirsty media don't help

I don't want Posey at all..He is old and he had one of his worst seasons ever last year..The last thing we need is a dude that shoots like 38% from the field, jacking up shots in D'Antoni's system..I'd take Novak over Posey all day

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Woulda rathered Posey thanNovak. Better defender and could still shoot treys
I'm reading that even if we get Novak we'd still be able to offer Posey the 2.5.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Melo very engaged in practice this season. A lot of discussion/input about O and D strategy. He's also now running the point full-time.

pimp.gif

He does fit but I think Glen is looking for a 3/4 that can spread the floor. After saying they're not interested in Arenas, I feel they're good with Fields/Shump playing at the 2 for now.
Melo running point full time?
Curious to see how long the "Melo is a ball stopper, bad attitude/selfish player, lazy, etc." stigma keeps up.

i see melo playing the same role as anthony mason... he will be a point foward and bring the ball up and make the pass when needed... hes going to have a similar role as last year where he scores but now he won't be as 1 dimensional and will find the open guy or someone that cuts to the basket

Originally Posted by you go boy

i see melo playing the same role as anthony mason... he will be a point foward and bring the ball up and make the pass when needed... hes going to have a similar role as last year where he scores but now he won't be as 1 dimensional and will find the open guy or someone that cuts to the basket

so the David Lee 09-10 experiment.
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

never thought either way on Posey. I know we can do better than that.

I_Am_Iman Iman Shumpert 
With the Greats!!! Clyde and The Pearl!!!! instagr.am/p/aXK6L/
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

a02bdd102b5b11e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom